Transgender day of visibility

This company is so woke that even though they probably see these threads are meant for trolling but are too helpless to do anything about it

1 Like

or that they are british.

1 Like

I really do hope Blizz makes this a holiday in-game. could be a lot of fun!

3 Likes

This is the only type of post that should be on this thread. Thereā€™s no need for hatred, and saying ā€œomg thers no need for it in the gameā€ is pathetically redundant as we have many RL holidays in the game already. Thanks Tulnn!

At the end of the day, I prefer to deal with the ā€œWokeā€ crowd then the religious nuts of the world tbh.

3 Likes

Glad to support a positive post :+1:. I just ignore those who are obviously here to troll. Itā€™s pretty sad but thereā€™s a lot of alt-righters on this forum whom only one one goal in mind, to derail and spew anti-lgbt nonsense.

2 Likes

This, ā€œwokeā€ crowd is so much better.

2 Likes

Lolā€¦they both are same.

Hell no :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Both groups are zealous and extreme in their views. Both groups are delusional in believing they know everything while entire world is stupid. Both groups are fully of hypocrisy.

1 Like

The guild Iā€™m an officer in is very welcoming and we have a healthy trans community. If youā€™re ever on Proudmoore stop by for a visit! :slight_smile:

Well tell year friends the baron of chili fries says hello and that he wishes them good times this year.

writing threads to cause unrest ya this person does it nonstop besides what you said. sad troll is sad. btw blizz the whole lgbt trolling on the forums over and over is getting quite sad wouldnā€™t you say so ya you know maybe like get rid of it?

Itā€™s going to eventually get insanely out of hand and Blizzard is going to get called out by actual groups on social media and youtube and they are going to have to make a PR statement. Which will be hilarious.

5 Likes

Glory to the Baron of Chilli Fries. We live in his eternal shadow.

1 Like

I found an early draft of the PR Release.

16 Likes

lol +1 for sure. I remember that.

1 Like

3 Likes

ą¤…ą„›ą„‡ą¤°ą„‹ą¤„ ą¤•ą„€ ą¤¦ą„ą¤Øą¤æą¤Æą¤¾ ą¤¬ą¤¹ą„ą¤¤ ą¤°ą„‹ą¤®ą¤¾ą¤‚ą¤šą¤• ą¤¹ą„ˆą¤‚ :wink:

Ah yes, the use of the T slur is hilarious, isnā€™t it?

Reported the video as inappropriate. Iā€™d suggest you remove it before the mods do it for you.

5 Likes

This is gold :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes