Transgender day of visibility

LOL that’s awesome

6 Likes

he does look good in a dress tho.

6 Likes

Ah yes, it’s only morals and values that the country we are living in based their standards off of when it began. But it’s just fairy tales right definitely haven’t had any historical impact or meaning to billions of people.

2 Likes

And my current boyfriend wouldn’t be alive if his ancestor’s weren’t forcibly brought to USA, that still doesn’t make slavery a good thing.

Next.

10 Likes

And what does slavery have to do with Christianity? Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Man why you use your own alts to like the post xD

13 Likes

looooool that’s gold

3 Likes

Because something good comes from something bad doesn’t make that bad thing good.

Next.

3 Likes

he does that alot, theres a reason why hes considered a troll.

6 Likes

Those likes are definitely from his alts

4 Likes

Ya hes a garbage tier troll. Most from the same guild even

7 Likes

honestly at this point we recognize the character portraits of his alts lol

6 Likes

Still haven’t answered the question, what does Christianity have to do with slavery?

5 Likes

It’s called a comparison. I laid out the point in plain english since you are having trouble grasping it.
Here:

Sorry but your comparison sucks, it makes literally no sense.

5 Likes

Says you, also it’s still fairy tales, sorry not sorry.

Sorry not sorry but billions of people disagree with you, and it’s also way more than that even if you want to get into the debate on proving/disproving Christianity, it has plenty of meaning to people and calling it simple “Fairly tales” just makes you look like a fool.

3 Likes

I propose a trade, I’ll delete my post if you, and your alts, can all reply with “Moob is the bestest”. It might take a little while, I respect that, but I’ll see you on the other side of this herculean task.

21 Likes

hold on i gotchu

1 Like

Do what moob says! it’s best for azeroth!
and we want a good laugh

3 Likes