Thank you - Please make more Deluxe Edition(s)

I mean it’s a bit late to say that since you clearly disagree with everything anybody says against your posts/threads anyways and you keep on saying that over and over again to a point of spam and you just saying “i don’t like what you said and i don’t have any argument to refute that”…

“It’s just cosmetic” by Jim sterling. Look it up.

Mate, Jim sterling isn’t a random youtuber, he’s a video game journalist that surprise, actually care about video games and hates all the bullpoop in the video game industry including microtransactions even if it’s normalized, and plus a ton of other people have that opinion. And plus he gives very good reasons why microtransactions are bad for the industry and video games and the like/dislike as well his popularity in name and such prove that alone that he isn’t just a random youtuber. Also off topic, Jim is a LGBT+. Incase if your wondering.

If you’re not going to look up videos or looking at the arguments made that is rebuking your and other people suggestions made before and will be made again in the future, then can you really say you actually disagree with everything that is said? If anything, you saying “i’m hating” is inadvertently proving how bad the MTX are and to a some point even agreeing that your saying MTX is bad.

Also you tying LGBT to MTX, i mean why would even do that exactly? Isn’t that a little… exclusive, especially considering not everybody, LGBT or not has the money, and if some LGBT person sees that, they might feel excluded?.. Why your suggest exclusions to people who don’t have the money or don’t want to spend it on just to feel or being included? That’s not inclusive. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mean you’re literally putting a price tag on inclusion when it should be free. Saying it’s optional doesn’t fix anything.

Pot meet kettle.