Thank you - Please make more Deluxe Edition(s)

That’s why you keep on trying to convince people that you’re the one doing good or innocent. :man_facepalming:

Also…

I’m starting to think you saying “stop derailing the thread” means “stop disagreeing with me!” considering how often you use this and how you don’t apply this to yourself. :thinking:

Also it’s quite hypocritical to say other people are breaking the rules, while breaking some yourself…

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

Well i guess you would know about fake arguments, considering your give them on the constant basis and avoid actual legitimate arguments.

Speaking of real ones, here’s one you intentionally avoided here. :point_down:

What you’re suggesting isn’t supporting anybody or anything but the publishers. I.E Activision.

Look up Jim Sterling’s “It’s just cosmetic” video and see why your suggestion for more cosmetic microtransactions is bad.

It’s really not my dude. You can keep on saying it over and over, but it’s not magically true because you said it. If the money did support the game and devs, why shadowlands isn’t a masterpiece already by a lot a majority? Why Blizzard keeps laying off employees?

3 Likes