Trans Women ARE Women

Don’t worry Tal, I have never been suspended on the forums either.

3 Likes

25 is usually the cap, above that you should start acting like an adult.

1 Like

sometimes its easier not to be an adult.
specially looking at this thread.

1 Like

People are always going to say what they want to, if anyone affirms who they say they are then don’t rely on positive or negative feedback from someone elses point of view to give you any validation.

Plenty of who i am at my core i know people would disagree with, i dont need them if they so choose to either be nice or mean about it to make me feel fulfilled. Nor on the contrary if someone was mean about it with me i wouldnt take it as violence either, if you put out words like myself right here right now then youre looking for a response, words, thats not violence.

Well Talonel obviously.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Okay, i mean i don’t know really what to say to that… it just seems an odd thing said to my last comment…

You know what, you’re right… Ralph makes a better clown then Talonel tbh. Talonel isn’t an unfunny clown, he’s an unfunny. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think you fully understand the context to use nuance here or trying to appear nuanced and actually looking biased…

Thallia isn’t making declarations or not willing to discuss… even if she was, she is at least budges on where she’s coming from or explain to us.

Talonel never does that, to him, you either accept what he says with no question, or you’re a homophobe towards him. And at least Thallila at least backs up her accusations. Talonel doesn’t even do THAT.

And i say that as somebody who has butted heads with her multiple times.

1 Like

There are no adults on this thread
All the adults took one look at the discussion and left

5 Likes

As someone who has likely experienced this already, no matter what you think back pain is now, please remember you said this when you’re less than 90 days from 40 like me. :sob: I may have hurt my back a few times in my younger years, but not too long ago I literally could not even sit on the toilet without being in excruciating pain for over a week and all I did was sit funny for too long after vacuuming for 5 minutes.

2 Likes

I think he has a thing for being forum banned.

If you’re looking for the king/queen/generic royal term of being unwilling to budge on a topic, it’s the person that this is a response to.

2 Likes

you could be right there… he use to post anti-lgbtq+ stuff on here.
so far the people that know him anyway.

this is a general discussion forum
anything can be discussed under the terms of service
check mate

1 Like

Do yoga, it’s a game changer.

1 Like

dude and bro can refer to women… that you are close to
but should not be used everytime

I grabbed some popcorn to watch some forum pvp tbh. Always a complete %$"/show when Pawzer gets in the mix.

2 Likes

But don’t worry, it’s never their fault.

2 Likes

Edit: Brain took a massive poop. I thought you meant me, but you meant Paswer. I think it’s a sign that maybe i need to chill out. :dizzy_face:

Alright, i misunderstood who was that for, mea culpa. :+1:

I did, and linked plenty. I can’t exactly ‘link death threats’ and posts that use some really awful language either. I also can’t link to the EU forums, because you’re not allowed to where at least some such posts are still up. You even like the poster that’s called me ‘it’ quite a few times. I can link those, at least since apparently Blizzard hasn’t caught up with the times that calling trans people ‘it’ is dehumanizing. Not too surprising given their corporate culture.

Not to mention the people that continually try to reference I must have ‘multiple personalities’ because of my preferred pronouns because I’m trans.

Not surprising Thallia liked that one too, using two incorrect pronouns to mock pronouns as usual.

It’s further evidenced by said people not going after people saying awful things in this thread and even partaking, but choosing to go after LGBTQ+ people instead. They out themselves like this every time.

1 Like

You are not who I was referring to with that comment.

1 Like

I think you misunderstood…

1 Like

Well apologies, i couldn’t tell considering this was the comment i was given. :point_down:

1 Like