"I Can Buy This For 100K Less On A Different Server"

Switching servers today, 291 leggos are 191k on my server, one I’m switching to has em for 30k.

Not to mention I really doubt server merges are going to be offered or given to my dead server.

Just because you ignore someone doesn’t mean he can’t talk about you. That’s not n actionable offense.

This is also you admitting to being the aggressor.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems they’d rather go by their own standard of what constitutes “harassment” than what Blizzard has defined. Oh well.

Not at all, I usually post in a thread and then the very same detractors come out of the woodwork to make snide remarks and personal attacks, usually quite off topic and then it returns the cycle. Much like how I have never posted in that discord you’re in but you’ve talked about me multiple times in there, weird isn’t it?

Taking stuff off platform to continue harassment, while acting as if you’re innocent.

I also like how the mention defamation, when under American law (where blizzard is located, and we are on the NA forums which are hosted in the US), opinion is not defamatory.

I mean it’s pretty entertaining how much they flip flop. It’s always a game to see which personality is posting today.

Is it the personality that’s pretending to be a top parsing feral Druid and mythic raider or the other personality that’s a hardcore solo player.

Bets anyone? :joy:

2 Likes

How do you even defame someone whose real identity is hidden behind a handle?

That is a good question, and not one I’m expecting them to be able to answer.

It’s an ever revolving cycle. Said person gets laughed off the forums because of the victim act. Waits about a week and then returns as this angry person

1 Like

If people want cheap leggos they need to come with their own mats, a friendly approach and a tip.

I have made a few people on my realm cloaks when they asked me nicely and had all their mats ready to trade to me and a reasonable tip on hand.

The secret hack to cheap Leggos is the game is an MMO.

2 Likes

Player created problems require player created solutions imo.

It’s possible but it’s not easy to prove. Most cases of libel or defamation online are in regard to like, an online review of a business.

Anyway, I genuinely doubt that any of that kind of stuff really applies here.

Given that an opinion is not defamatory, I’m sure it doesn’t.

No, it’s me admitting the reason I am RESPONDING to them because they continually post at me is me confronting them back. If you’ll take note, I don’t engage YOU or them ever I only RESPOND to either.

Does when they continually attack, make snide remarks, and say things that are not true. Sort of like you

Think it’s all a game until it’s not.

Which, in Blizzard’s eyes, is a conversation, not harassment.

Your first responsibility if you don’t want someone “harassing” you is to stop responding to them and put them on ignore.

You continue to respond and hold a conversation.

Feel free to ask on the CS forum if you don’t want to believe me.

2 Likes

Given this line here, I’m not sure that the route they want to take.

Did, then they evade it, then people like you help them evade it by quoting them too. I already stated I spent weeks to a month doing that, but hey you never even read the 'Please read me" post on the forums.

Ah, so your excuse is that others are complicit in ignore list evasions by quoting people you ignored?

:clown_face:

Then, you continue responding to “ignored” users anyways?

:clown_face: :clown_face:

These forums never cease to amaze me.

What even is ignore list evasion?

Found the guy trying to strangle his server’s economy.

1 Like