Trans Women ARE Women

Google the definition of a woman.
Google the definition of a female.

I can’t be coerced into lying.

1 Like

We fight a lot. But to me it’s usually been respectful fighting. And we move on afterwards with some modicum of respect for each other. Kind of siblings. :grin:

No no, you misunderstood. Caps was referencing who you were replying to earlier. :wink:

Damnit Moritz. You are a wise man. You win every thread, my bro.

2 Likes

Oh, Pawser?

2 Likes

Is that name a Moritz Stiefel reference?

Bingo!

1 Like

Ahh, right.

Sorry, my brain took a fart. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yep.

Hard teaching a 12 about to 13 year old that. Recent camp outing him and his friend also a gamer in their discord (both at scout event) I had to cover for them in a potential bully incident at a scout camping event.

Some kid whose parents don’t give them much of an internet footprint (okay…none) was misinterpreting the word simp.

so were 2 other adults. I had to cover the etymology of the word simp to clear that up to back up the kid’s side.

Thats not even the funny part. Of the adults I should have been the out of touch “boomer”. Me the Oldest at 49, other 2 32 to 39.

But there I was…the supposed boomer telling non boomers modern internet word use lol.

I can’t see who is on the other side of the computer screen.

My favorite part is always “you have no quotes!” when they hide their profile and if anyone links anything they said, they cry harassment. :rofl:

2 Likes

the writer made it unreportable

Kinda
I loved the character so much I stole the name for my user name on things like 12 years ago.

So it’s not a direct reference any more, it’s sorta just become my name.

But at the same time, yes it absolutely is, because I still adore the show.

1 Like

Trans women need their own sports leagues

3 Likes

Oof, reminds me of that NCAA swimming thing that happened not too long ago. Transwoman destroyed the female swimming competition, broke multiple records I believe, but in the men’s category, was ranked like 400 something lol.

2 Likes

Not exactly:

Of course, GD would be cut in half at least if this was enforced.

2 Likes

Define real women.

Has the writer also make “calling people homophobic without proof” unreportable? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Because honestly, it should be, given how it will get people in trouble with no proof what so ever. By ruining their reputation, getting them fired, getting them kicked out of social groups, maybe even getting somebody hurt or—

Hey, Wait a minute!!

..If this is a thread about people getting hurt about certain attitudes or language, then how come OP is fine for just labeling people willy-nilly despite this will hurt people---

:man_facepalming:

THALLIA!!!

I just came to a sudden realization here.
2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The multiple personalities comment has nothing to do with you being trans and everything to do with how you pretend to be a top end raider one day and a super casual the next.

2 Likes

Notice how the lgbtq people are just joking around and some of the straight people are literally throwing around PREDATOR AND GROOMER around. If u accuse someone like that again, i will make sure u get flagged to hell. False accusations are NOT a joke.
Edit: IDC if ur a man a or woman, don’t sit on ur high horse and accuse someone of something that serious.

4 Likes