Mage tower overtuned

Excuse me but I did it in legion

Don’t waste your time, he didn’t get it in Legion nor in Shadowlands. He just lacks the skill to overcome the challenge.

1 Like

Late past release, I’m aware. I pointed that out. Thanks though.

Nice, misgendering and being quite incorrect. What a surprise. Finished on my main in Legion, and on an alt before the month was over on release.

Also: https://imgur.com/a/tBL3bTf I finished my book before you even finished one. Should probably figure out how armory works as well as certain char/forum settings. :3 But you won’t.

Feel free to make a post on the EU forums and I’ll post on my char I completed it on. But again, you won’t do that either.

I do feel bad both you and Caps can’t figure out the Social > Display only character achievements among other game settings that have been around for many years.

Seems they would rather go off topic and spam/derail, though. Not surprised.

One cannot win a rational debate with facts and evidence against one who refuses to abide by the rules of rational debate.

1 Like

Easy to tell that’s not your profile, prove otherwise posting with the toon.

Also doesn’t line up with a post they made in another thread claiming a specific character as their main.

videos don’t prove a fight is fine or not. The mounts and tmogs running around do. It’s different than in legion. They took out the cheese you used to beat the fights and now you “suddenly” can’t do it

un hide your profile and prove it coward

They all did. gear = no skill/cheese. This is your entire argument.

Much less so than in legion. According to the forums everyone and their pet dog beat the tower in 7.3 and those same ppl with TW gear are on here crying. Gear doesn’t equal success and cheese as you’ve so desperately tried to prove

does the concept of current content vs scaled down TW really need to be explained to you?

Like always you gloss over everything to find the one small nugget you think you can counter. how very Pawzer of you

always remember folks. When you have no idea how to defend the dumb things you aggressively and rudely spew ALWAYS accuse the person pointing them out as being a sexist, racist, homophobe or any other phobe you can think of. 60% of the time, it works everytime

8 Likes

I will say that the mage tower is a lot more boring without artifacts.

Whether that’s because we still have the bare bones stripped design lacking them, or because of the encounter design itself is variable.

I’d jump at the chance to get that demo skull I missed out on, though.

I’ll say it again, they should’ve just made new challenges for the SL classes instead of rehashing the Legion ones :man_shrugging:

how pathetic does this person have to get before their mom sends them to bed? really

2 Likes

I think that’s what most people asking for the mage tower back wanted, lol.

Having butchery sure made xylem easier for surv.

1 Like

Remember to accuse everyone who disagrees with you of evading ignore, toon swapping, and posting non-constructive spam.

9 Likes

its imperative that you spam and make personal attacks while accusing them also

4 Likes

Only on days that end with a Y.

1 Like

as much as I’d love that I’m totally fine with them bringing the old fights back for those of us that missed them in legion. Going forward I hope a mage tower like thing comes with every expansion

Honestly, yeah. Give us more hard solo content. And stick to your guns and keep it difficult.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d be super thrilled with this, especially if it were as high production value as raids have been.

1 Like

to be fair the towers only fun in hindsight, I was pissed during the progression but the reward at the end is so worth it. When I look back on this I’m gunna remember the struggle as a good memory

I think thats what ZM was missing TBH, Hard solo content that had not only a reason to do it on alt classes, but alt specs as well.

how do I like a comment twice? asking for a friend lol

1 Like

I think that there’s a distinct lack of fulfilling solo stuff, yeah. You’ll get a lot of threads on how pg/mt were overtuned, but I think having something that anybody can work on without a group that also isn’t a complete pushover is pretty cool.

Stuff is either super hard and/or requires a group or is so boringly trivially easy that you’re just kind of going through the motions, like with 99% of “world” content.

Imagine a sort of scaling solo progression thing that ranges from a normal dungeon to a high key.

And/or more teaching content.