A simple solution for the Mage Tower problem

You’re the one that made the claim healers DPSed in Vanilla, when there’s actually evidence to the contrary as players did not play nearly as ‘min max’ as they do these days.

It’s also crazy how that worgen isn’t banned for all the unproductive insults they throw around.

2 Likes

What Worgen?

How about instead of nerfing it, putting back the Artifact appearances. there ya go. problem solved.

1 Like

They’re trying to refer to me, because I refute a lot of their posts previously but since I started hiding their posts they’re starved for attention and consistently post both at me or at anyone posting about me. They will even hop onto alts to bypass the forum functions.

Pretty sure what you just did does so more than anything, also nice misgender. What a surprise, same people that tend to agree with one another always doing that!

He’s derailing the thread now because he didn’t like my comment so I’ve just flagged him. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

/popcorn
/3D glasses

So you’re admitting you’re abusing the report system to flag someone for daring to disagree with you. Nice.

1 Like

You can disagree with someone without insulting them as a person. This is not being done by the person getting flagged.

He admitted he abused the reporting system by reporting someone for disagreeing with him. That’s not an insult I made up. But good to know you are standing up for reporting people who disagree with you and your ilk. I would have expected exactly that from you.

Problem is, legendaries ARE borrowed power: the mage tower will (probably) be available in 10.0 and 11.0, legendaries will not.

People wanted the Mage Tower, which were designed for legion classes. Which had a few layers of borrowed power. Some argued that the mage tower should allow a legion template, which is way easier said than done (what’s allowed, which legiondaries, which relics, which artifact power level, are tier sets allowed, netherlight crucible etc etc) so they landed on an evergreen model: template without borrowed power. Sockets and legacy trinkets would be hard if not impossible to exclude.

I’m struggling with some of the easier challenges now (ret and sub), I’ve got my sets, it’s just a matter of getting the execution right.

Making non-constructive posts and derailing threads is against the CoC. Please read the CoC before you try to tell others what is abuse and what isn’t.

Are you a moderator who gets to make up the rules as you go?

Oh, it lists you as a player who must be agreed with or will be silenced.

No. If you can’t tolerate people who legitimately disagree with you, you don’t even belong on the internet, let alone pretending to be a moderator on a forum where you post on an untraceable character to prevent people from blocking you.

Refuting someone’s post isn’t ‘non-constructive’ nor is it ‘derailing the thread’, if you want go to that route the past couple posts of your own break that and your earlier posts break the ones about ‘trying to incite a fight’ in a thread as you continue to do so. I posted my thoughts on the matter and posted that you have no way to verify that ‘people in Vanilla as healers also did DPS’. You didn’t make the claim that YOU may have (Again not verifiable, but still better) but you said

Which is a generalizing statement.

I think if you want a power spike OP, then go for Chromie time WoTLK gear.

Having 3 slots in most of your gear along with very powerful enchants will increase your damage by a huge margin. Someone has done the math and depending on your class you’re about 30-40% stronger.
(9.1.5 MT gearing guide, long version).

In total I believe you’d need to get 4 characters (covering the different challenges) geared this way and you’re set to beat MT.

I suggest gear templates.

This means it’s a total skill check, since everyone gets the same gear.

Blizzard can tune the fights better because there’s there no under or powering it through gear.

Anyone that isn’t happy with the toughness, once tuning is done, is down to skill.

1 Like

If someone wants an incredibly easy time doing the challenges get the gear that makes them significantly easier.
There are soo many different ways of making this easy.
Since we also have infinite time on it aswel can easily get whatever you need to do the challenges.

I’m not saying it was. The worgen was insulting the classic gnome as a person, (quoted below in case it gets deleted later) which is a valid reason to flag a post.

1 Like

A challenge many players are getting carried through. Which then again is no surprise since this is wow after all. That challenge part only applies if you’re THAT kind of a player and I salute those who still in that category(completed or not completed the MT). Those of you who bought MT carries. I’m disappointed in you all.

Does it mean content is bad because players find that breaking TOS is the path of least resistance to get a reward? Even in the pilots you seem to be concerned about, a player still has to complete the challenge solo.