This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

The fact that people disagree with you does not mean they didn’t read what you wrote.

3 Likes

they are allowing ally to go back. wash hands

Keep in mind the problem of being on a low Alliance pop server is not just that there’s a lot more Horde- it’s also low AH/trade chat participation, and difficulty forming groups outside of prime time hours. If the experience was poor, and an option for a better experience was provided, it would be dumb to not accept it.

Blizzard combined poor communication with poor execution. If they had said “Horde only” the guilds/friend groups would not have considered or attempted the switches, and if the servers still allowed for it, they would be able to infer this wasn’t intended and to attempt to do so would be risky. If they had implemented the code correctly, even if the guilds/groups had planned to move, they wouldn’t have been able to, and wouldn’t have had their guilds split. But because they did both poor communication and poor execution, guilds could plan to transfer, and they could start to transfer.

1 Like

This guy here gets it. this made it worse lol split up the remaining alliance folks on the servers and isolate others,

Not really. Taking a break from a character or characters is abandoning temporarily. I think what you mean is indefinitely which could only happen, if you delete the character.

You can, also, choose to take a break. It’s not a be all, end all.

Nah, I’m one of those people still questioning why people continue to roll on gankfest servers and still expecting them to be “fair”/“balanced”.

This has nothing to do with my question. Can you not Quest? Are Quest NPCs not popping out Quests? Are Vendors not accepting Trash Loot to Vendor? What is the objective “unplayable” cause here?

But it’s not gone forever. That’s what you keep missing. Servers go in and out of being “good” or “bad”, all the time. Why do you think I called it Server Hopping? Because it’s OK, for now, until it’s not, and people (generally speaking) begin Server Hopping, again. They’re not loyal to Servers, at all.

Folks:

Contact Customer Support using the In-Game options to do so. If you are alliance on one of the Horde-restricted transfer realms that they updated 2 hours ago in their sticky post.

You might be able to get your transfers reversed in this specific situation due to the circumstances. Seemingly, transfers to these servers for alliance were not supposed to be activated at all and some people who jumped on them at first open inadvertently were allowed through - thus, creating the problem.

Honestly, who cares? Whiny Alliance GETTING WHAT THEY ASKED FOR.

1 Like

Great…so the next whines are going to be “why can’t i transfer just because im xxx faction, i wanted to last round but missed out because of work and now i can’t because its faction locked”

Nah. It will always be Alliance.

1 Like

LoL, you wine? You get a solutionagain.

1 Like

hey look his race matches his fourm post

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/going-to-have-to-reverse-transfers/360674/52

My guild was split as well, one guy left behind. Everyone else is now talking about quitting, you have got to be kidding Blizzard. Btw, thanks in advance for all the Horde troll responses about how dare I transfer to a balanced realm without queues, your garbage information and lack of empathy is critical in resolving customer service issues.

6 Likes

I hate to say this but temporary and limited paid transfers to reunite the guilds maybe the way to fix this.

BTW editing my response as Blizz is aware and there is a way to remedy the situation.

Basically all Horde responds regarding pvp boil down to ‘we have a great server, we outnumber the other faction, we’re having fun- how dare you want to be on a server like ours’.

8 Likes

Open a ticket. They may be able to either move on unmove you depending on the scenario.

There is a blue post in another thread.

Now they need to implement faction specific queues.

1 Like

Its easy to tell other players to quit the game aint it.

They actually split accounts?

Holy cow

This incident was the straw that broke the camel’s back for many of my Alliance friends to finally quit Classic WoW totally.
When a group of friends got split up due to this incident, those that couldn’t transfer decide to finally just quit due to Blizzard’s fubar and even those that managed to transfer decide to quit too to join their friends elsewhere. The only one that stay decided to start over and reroll horde on a horde dominated server.

3 Likes