This transfer is not currently available for your characters faction

GG blizzard you just split a guild and a lot of friends.

13 Likes

Seriously only about 10 of us made it over…

3 Likes

Wait did they actually go through and restrict transfers by faction?

This is the best thing I’ve ever heard.

54 Likes

I agree I didn’t want us to leave, but the fact is they did it mid way through transfering so part of the guild made it through

1 Like

Did they really restricted transfers by faction - midway through? GG indeed.

11 Likes

If the OP is true, I applaud blizzard.

edit: unless it is true they cut it off mid-stream.

15 Likes

Applaud them for doing it midway through?

3 Likes

Half applaud them I guess.

13 Likes

??? Whoa.

Blizz you old dawg, you

Knew you had it in ya

Edit: wait, do we know it wasnt server wide xfer?

this is awful, most of our guild didn’t make it, the few that did are now stranded?

9 Likes

Maybe you can petition Blizz to send your friends back, if playing with friends is more important than playing on the dominant faction.

4 Likes

No, but that they are finally taking action to stem faction imbalance. Doing it midway with no warning is indeed a Not Good Thing.

8 Likes

How could they do this mid transfer? It’s the right move, just the timing is HORRIBLE.

5 Likes

Playing on a server where you can’t find people to do a dungeon with if you’re under level 50 is pretty terrible. Thank you Blizzard for finally listening to your fan base, too late though?

1 Like

Blizzard I have loved your games for so long. We have a community in arms and you have split us in two. Last night we slayed two dragons and for the first time split the group into two on Onyxia. You now today split the Feast in two. I cannot understand why you do the things you do.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im shaking with laughter after this morning.

6 Likes

This is going to end badly. Another dumpster fire.

1 Like

Finally Blizz has done the right thing… albeit they should’ve done it from the beginning or even gave a notice about what they were gonna do… Thanks though

Im dying here LMAO

5 Likes

LOL! So, the whiny horde players got their way, and now the Alliance players that were going to transfer are simply going to quit. So, the Horde players are still going to lose their targets. But, instead of just one server being affected, it’s going to be the game as a whole as more people leave because of being split from their friends/guilds.

WTG Horde players. You messed everyone over.

12 Likes