This has to be the worst Blizzard comment I've ever seen

I see, a nice deflection.
So, you just made up a random statistic that you can’t prove, and you have the hypocrisy to try and tell me twisting words to fit my agenda is bad?

I mean. I will pull a card out of yalls book. “Just look at the forums”. Plenty of people are posting they are fine with timed content.

No one else complained either way.
Why irritate one good paying customer over some trivial crap

and I think you need to use ANY illogic you just to push the agenda of defending anything blizzard does…regardless of how absurd it is.

Once again. You realize this thread is based on saying “Blizzard is bad” because they feel listening to a person actually participating in the content is more valuable than a person not?

They aren’t saying they won’t listen to both and take both feedbacks under consideration.

Only they value one more.

No, they aren’t. Way more people are raging about it right now.
That’s why Blizzard even felt the need to make the statement that this thread is about.

But I haven’t told you to go look at the forums. :slight_smile:

“plenty” of people were fine with PF.
“plenty” would be fine with flight being removed.
How many subs lost in that timeframe again? 5 million or so?
You dont irritate half the player base doing something stupid that the other half doesnt care about either way.

Is it my turn to ask for a specific statistic/source?

I know reality isn’t a big deal for you, so I won’t though.

Because unless you were itemization stupid crap on an invoice - that isn’t trivial to people. So either you were saying two pushes of ‘x’ plunger, and one use of the snake to fix the toilet there will always be some people who want to know.

no one else complained. PROBLEM AVERTED. Thats the point, in case you missed it.

Honestly, I would never deal with a company that didn’t itemize their invoices.

I want to know exactly what I am paying for, for each service.

yes sure - puts stupid crap on invoices that absolutely no body cares about so someone has to complain to bring him to use common sense.

and that was my thinking and why I did it.
I removed the itemization…the customer liked it…no one else complained.
I fixed it so the unhappy were happy…and didnt tick of those who didnt care either way.
Everyone wins.

I agree with Akston on this one…I WANT to know exactly what Im paying for.
I assumed initially everyone else did too.
Apparently the masses dont pay attention…and the guy who complained was appeased.
Everyone wins.
NOt with this company though.

Sure.

Read the comments. Overwhelming negativity.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/soft-timers-added-to-torghast/150703
Large thread from EU, mostly negative.

Some US threads.
A ton of threads have been closed because they’re being duplicated.

Hell, here’s a thread where I was wrongfully flagged by mass people for getting tired of the posts:

Notice the like to dislike ratios on these posts.

The last 2 links are particularly interesting (to me anyway) because I was active in them for the timers, and I was heavily out numbered by how many people simply hate it and want it gone.

So, how about that source of yours?

2 Likes

/muted…this one aint worth my time

But the people complaining don’t know what they are talking about.

Every single time someone references a hard timer, I throw out that feedback. Its an invalid complaint.

Most of these complaints are by people not participating in the combat, not knowing what the “timer” mechanics even are.

This is why the feedback by a person with no experience is not as valued.

That’s exactly what Blizzard said too.

Thank you for proving my point.

They actually said this? They should have just said ‘we don’t want your money, go play something else.’ Way to keep it classy Blizz. :+1: :roll_eyes:

Isn’t it crazy when people who don’t know what they are talking about create feedback based on that wrong information?

That then makes the feedback useless.

It would be like me complaining about Azerite gear, stating I don’t like azerite gear because they only way to get it is through island expeditions.

Those appear to be all on general discussion from people who haven’t experienced the content so as OP pointed out blizzard is going to consider those to be of less value than people who have.