Bellular pretty much gets it

Don’t punish all of us just because a tiny percentage of players have nothing better to do with their time than wait for cooldowns in Torghast.

98 Likes

THIS COULD KILL TORGHAST

click to find out!

61 Likes

thirst

Yeah. Not a fan of his clickbait titles but still…

26 Likes

ah yes another video to consume since i can’t come up with logical ideas and critiques myself

11 Likes

Oh, no, I did that in another thread.

The fact they put an entry fee to Torghast (along with trying to make it a core part of the game rather than a purely optional side-activity) killed the feature for me… and quite frankly, it’s not THAT appealing to me as a feature. I’m not a fan of what it’s inspired by, and WoW’s version of it sounds more annoying than entertaining.

These “soft-enrage” debuffs called “torments” are just the vomited-up icing on the rotten cake.

“Torment”… how fitting.

46 Likes

oh boo hoo, they added a mechanic which sounds like it’s going to function like a pseudo timer which most of us have no idea how severe or lenient the torment buff is going to be affecting players that like to take their time. No let’s all jump onboard and trash the crap out of it

9 Likes

You can’t argue that, we have no idea how many people will / will not wait for CDs. Not until it hits live and the data comes in.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is the real issue.

Should somebody tell Blizzard that, typically, keys aren’t consumed when they’re used to unlock something?

14 Likes

Would you? I wouldn’t. Anyone here planning to wait for bloodlust before every pull?

1 Like

The other rogue-like towers HATE this little trick!

14 Likes

I won’t, but still, you can’t argue that “A minority will do X” when it’s not even released yet. It’s still in alpha, we’re just hearing about it from the few players that do have alpha.

1 Like

I remember a time bellular was more than click bait and adds. He should go back to that. Also, there is no timer on torghast.

9 Likes

LOL I’m totally down for mocking his clickbait thumbnails. They are ridiculous.

6 Likes

Lol’d

God that’s good

1 Like

No. It won’t. All the important stuff, crafting mats included will come from floors 1-10. Bellular is a clickbait meister (as he has admitted) whose own game “studio” hasn’t seen a single release yet he speaks as something more than an amateur.

While some of his stuff is okay, it’s stuff like this that irks me.

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel like WoW’s entire player base is made up of tabloid writers.

12 Likes

If you aren’t going to be sitting around waiting on your cooldowns, it won’t have any real effect upon you to begin with…

1 Like

It’s not just his titles and thumbnails that changed. He’s become way more negative and dramatic over the past couple of years. Gotta hit those engagement metrics, I suppose.

9 Likes