Thinking about a transfer

Good morning Wyrmrest. I’m not really feeling it with my current server and I’ve been considering transferring here. How is the Alliance RP here? Do walkups and random RP happen or is the rp pretty much guilds only? Are there any rp events?

Lastly, are there any Pandaren themed guilds?

Hello! The Alliance RP is pretty great here, at least from when I played on that side of the fence, the walk up and random RP is a definite yes!

The most popular areas are in the Mage District and the Varian Wrynn memorial park area but there are other areas that see peaks in people at certain times, like Old City. There are Pandaren themed guilds but the only one that I can recall off the top of my head is the Tiger Lily Empire.

Rolling up an alt, an allied race one if you’ve one available for just the convenience of it, and checking us out before you drop the money to transfer would be my suggestion.

2 Likes

Run these people are all secretly zombies and as soon as you fall asleep you’re done for.

2 Likes

That’s really good to hear! I’ll definitely roll a quick alt to check things out. This server does seem pretty lively. Nice to hear about a Pandaren guild, I wasn’t sure if one would even be out there.

:open_mouth::open_mouth: But…I was gonna take a nap in a few.

You can never sleep now.

For the second your eyes close.

Is the second your life ends.

Ishnu’alah Senya and welcome to Wyrmrest Accord

Walk up roleplay is popular here in a number of places, but you will find it most often in Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Not only that, but many guilds host open events which community members can tag along to, provided themes and guild rules are respected.

Pandaren roleplay is also abundant here and there are a number of Pandaren themed guilds and events here, on both Horde and Alliance. There are also a few neutral Pandaria-themed guilds with a focus on Pandaren-themed RP.

To name a few:

*Addendum
There is also a Pandaren Discord server to get in touch with some Pandaren roleplayers here on WRA.

5 Likes