[A-RP-PvP] <The Pandaren Empire> looking for members!

"Since the Mists surrounding Pandaria fell, the Pandaren race has been called to action.
The world around us agonizes, and our people have rushed to its aid.
Be they supporters of the Tushui, Huojin, or even their own ideologies, Pandaren have sought out the issues ailing Azeroth beyond our shores.

In the absence of organised leadership, after their cleanup of the Vale, the Golden Lotus have set up a provisional government under their new commander.
This organization’s aim is to ensure safety and freedom for all Pandarens. This new Empire stands to serve the Pandaren people so long as they should need it.
We invite everyone to share in our determination and work together, each according to their status and duty, with the Empire’s prosperity and well being as our chief end."

The Pandaren Empire is a brand new RP-PvP guild/community founded here on WrA! IC, and OOC, we are faction-neutral, and respect and welcome all races/classes.
RP events have yet to be decided, but will feature lore from Pandaria and current content. In PvP, we prefer small to large scale RP-WPvP, epic, and random BGs.
We have no plans currently for PvE raid progression, but Mythic+ dungeons are always being run.

For videos of our WPvP lead/supported raids, check out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfqIE5MF_Mnd2Ku1pYAKBIw

Guild and Community Membership is easy! Contact me, or one of our guild officers for an invite!
We do not enforce an IC guild membership requirement, though we encourage those who are OOC members to come to events.
Being a community as well, we encourage everyone, even those who aren’t Pandaren, to join our cross-realm community here! https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/XNGr9jwFEqp?region=US&amp;amp;amp;faction=Alliance If anyone has any further questions or comments, I’ll try to address them below or you can whisper me in game.

10 Likes

Hey there.

So would you say you mostly RP or Wpvp? Or is it a pretty even mix? One of my favorite things is battle RP with people during Wpvp.

Also, I know there are a few Pandaren centric RP events on WrA now, do you take part, or plan to take part in those events as well?

I’m interested in the back story involving the Golden Lotus that seems like a good base for RP. Thanks!

1 Like

A guild with both the leader of the Golden Lotus & the Emperor as members is bound to attract some attention.

3 Likes

starts the communist Revolution in Pandaria, citing the events of MoP as reasons to not allow monarchs to rule

2 Likes

An RP/PvP guild with a claim to the emperor during the most volatile climate of war and political intrigue Azeroth has had to endure in some time?

Let’s talk(fight).

6 Likes

This would be fun. Let us know!

Hey, Drinkie!

We did Cryptids League warmode together. I have a Pandaren toon that would love to Jon your guild if you would have her. Posting as her bellow.

Here she is.

She’s a Wandering Isle Pandaren that was pushed off the turtle and stranded on a deserted island for ten years before being rescued by pirates.

I love this idea! Two of my favorite things to do, Roleplay and Fight in-game!

One question though, and don’t hate me if it’s a “stupid newb” question;

Do you have to be a Pandaren? My main is a Human but I would love to participate and maybe join eventually?

1 Like

Bump for support!

2 Likes