There seems to be an issue with specifically R1/Glad cutoffs

When Thor and I were growing up in a small fishing village outside Corning, Iowa - there wasn’t a thing this guy wouldn’t do for someone in need that asked. We used to run a small business that specialized in exotic beverages. One summer afternoon we were sitting at the end of the driveway looking for customers and a small boy was 5 cents short for his 25cent cup of lemonade. Thor spotted him the 5 cents without thinking about it.

What I’m trying to say is this guy would do anything for anyone. Blizz, please do the right thing and get this man Gladiator.

1 Like

lmao good stuff

I know how you feel my dude. Our team came 18th on OCE with 17 glad spots. 2 of those teams above us have been disqualified yet I’m still rocking the duelist title.

It’s an absolute shame that cheaters don’t get punished.

Please adjust the season 4 gladiator cutoff - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I am in the same situation as Thorriorz, please get around my topic

Give up, Blizsoftavision ain’t going to do squat. Same thing happened in S3, blah blah blah, just keep paying your subs and shhhhhh.

Bump, can you at least comment Blizzard?

Bump
/10 characters

Both OCE - 3v3 and 2v2 ladder have this issue

Please fix this blizzard. We all should be given what we deserve. We have done the right thing.

2 Likes

random thought but maybe also investigate the mass reports that got some of these teams banned for nothing like in s2 instead of allowing this gross use of the reporting system to ruin players experience going into wotlk.

omg blizard pls fix

2 seasons in a row where bans/dqs didnt change the cutoffs

expect the same going forward

Very disheartening that this has fallen on deaf ears. Expected a whole lot more out of you Blizzard.

1 Like

Wake up blizzard and give people the rewards they deserve

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.