Please remove teams with banned players from the 2v2 and 3v3 OCE leaderboard

Hi Blizzard, as you know there are issues where players in teams get banned but the teams themselves do not get removed.

I am flagging that on the oceanic bracket that there are a number of teams with players who are banned which the players have been found of RMT and or win trading. They have been banned but the teams have not been removed.

In 2v2 OCE there is the team where a resto shaman and warrior (almost the top team) were banned and removed but the team still remains. Thus leaving the next team and players who are playing your game by the rules without the titles and mounts they deserve.

In 3v3 OCE there is another team a rogue mage priest in fact the top team! Which has had the players banned for RMT and win trading yet the team remains and for some reason still has one player left in it. Thus leaving yet another team, in fact two teams with multiple players who are playing by the rules without titles and mounts.

Please rectify this. You have multiple players who deserve their titles and mounts as they have played fairly.

23 Likes

I said in another post any other sport anywhere else in the world would have DQ’d + removed the team and moved all other teams up

I have linked that post to this one now.

the waiting game must be painful

Waiting is painful indeed.
Would love to be rewarded for playing the game properly and by the rules.

Bumping from other toon, come on blizz!

Snowstorm pls

Not going away, this needs to be sorted.