<The Oran’Thul> - Horde | NA | PvP | Hardcore | Weekends

<The Oran’Thul> - Horde | NA | PvP | Hardcore

The Oran’Thul is a dedicated, goal-oriented group of hardcore gamers seeking raiders and PvPers for Classic WoW.

Our plans for Classic WoW include being top guild on our server while still providing an atmosphere that also welcomes more casual players. We intend to have two 40 player raid groups totaling 80 hardcore raider slots. We have a ranking system that provides raid slot and loot priority to those that align with the hardcore play style and plan to show up to MOST raids. For more information, please review a detailed breakdown on our website:
oranthul.com/home/m/49064920/article/4842852

While most of this post focuses on the PvE aspect of Classic WoW, we are equally as dedicated to PvP and greatly enjoy crushing the skulls of the Alliance. We have multiple Rank 14 experienced players and will allocate time for premade battlegrounds.

Our core members are extremely knowledgeable of all Classic WoW content and provide an environment where you can learn your class, ask questions and improve your skill set. We have cleared all content in Classic WoW including all world bosses and 15/15 Naxx. Furthermore, we have achieved world-best standing in past MMOs, most notably ArcheAge.

If you strive to be the best you can be, know what it means to put the organization first, and want a guild and community to call home from day one, then perhaps this is the place for you. With 15+ years of activity and an absolute 0% chance that we will quit Classic WoW or disband—as commonly witnessed with many other guilds—we offer you unparalleled stability and a place to call home! JOIN US!

Raid Times: WEEKENDS!
Friday 9 PM - 1 AM (Eastern)
Saturday 8 PM - 1 AM (Eastern)
Sunday 8 PM - 12 AM (Eastern)

Loot System: Loot council, based on in-game contributions and guild progression needs .

If you are ready to take the first step at securing your success in Classic WoW, please apply via our website.
Discord: discord.gg/oranthul (The server will appear empty without the proper permissions. Permissions are granted on application acceptance.)

For any questions, please contact Nekrage#0108, Harley#6383, or Buckykat#9084 on Discord.

13 Likes

Keeping the same name from ND? Interesting choice.

1 Like

The Oran’Thul has been together for many years and through many games.

4 Likes

I’d like to get a look at that bis gear list for shaman…

1 Like

Work in progress! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To the top.

3 Likes

Great bunch of guys to raid with. If you want to go far in classic then this is the guild for you.

3 Likes

Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about the Sunwell?

3 Likes

Join if you wanna be part of something XXXcore.

2 Likes

Classic is going to be unbelievable.

3 Likes

Looking forward to rocking the hell out of this with my OT Brothers.

Bump-a-tise me cap’n. Can’t wait to take over the world… of warcraft with the OT.

lol, theMercs would say otherwise, bud. garbage game in either case

1 Like

Not sure who that is but they would be wildly incorrect as we hold just about all worlds firsts and was flown out to Trion’s headquarters for our accomplishments.

ArcheAge BECAME a garbage game because of Trion. At it’s core, without pay to win, ArcheAge is an amazing game that I hope to purchase the rights to in the future in order to correct the wrongs that Trion infested the game with.

2 Likes

IRL guild meet wil be featuring a lan party so we can be XXX while being XXXcore in WoW

2 Likes

One day! One day The Oran’Thul LAN party will occur!

It will be the biggest meet up of internet dragon killing nerds that the world has ever seen.

2 Likes

Honestly probably the best type of community you can have going in to classic, absolutely love it

2 Likes

One molecule of Listerine in the one eyed wonder worm hole and we’re talking fire and fury the likes of which this world has never seen.

1 Like

Classic is going to be super fun! I’d love to meet and play with many of you.

2 Likes

I cant wait, no I cant wait oh when
When are they gonna open up that door

I’m goin yes I’m going, I’m goin to the
going, Im’m going to the oh yes, Im going to
The Hardware Store

1 Like