The anti bot hero we need

get The Cleaner onto it

shudders

First of all: yes they have.

Second: You must of missed last year’s layoffs, you need to get out from under that rock.

3 Likes

apparently they already created it

Google: skynet china

No they haven’t.

They cut a total of 0 CS positions in the February 2019 layoffs. The only positions cut from the CS department were a Bliz It. Analyst and a Blizzard BI programmer.

https://www.businessinsider.com/blizzard-layoffs-2019

" In December, [Eurogamer reported](https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-21-blizzard-customer-service-staff-express-concern-as-over-100-accept-cash-to-exit-irish-hub) that Blizzard negotiated buyouts for more than 100 customer service employees based in Ireland."

Hey look, you’re wrong. I’ll read whatever excuse you conjure up in the morning.

1 Like

This is the official document for the reduction in force that Blizzard experienced in February of 2019. There are two columns, the left column is number of positions selected for termination and the right column for positions not selected for termination; page 7 is the CS department. The only two positions cut from the CS department were a Bliz. IT Analyst and a Blizzard BI Programmer, zero actual CS.

“The following is a listing of the ages and job titles of employees who were and were not selected for termination of employment”

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/401389950/content?start_page=1&view_mode=&access_key=key-Dh96i2zsTyPm8t95vdMf

Here are some comments from Blizzard:

“I’ll thank you not to use my friends from 2012 (which did involve CS) or any of the ones from last year (which did not impact CS or QA), for your false narrative.”

“That actually isn’t true. We had a reduction in force in 2012. While I am unable to discuss any details, Customer Support hasn’t otherwise had another one since.”

“I’m afraid you’ve been misinformed, Stygimoloch. CS hasn’t been effected by a reduction in force since 2012.”

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/costumer-support-dont-want-to-do-their-job/414554/22

“Others have already said this, but that isn’t remotely true. That is one of the main issues with the rumor mill, there is no check for accuracy. Nor do folks outside the company really have all the details.”

“I’m not certain what you are referring to, Breakinbones, there haven’t been CS layoffs since 2012.”

These are not credible for the same reason Ythisens stating that “Activision has no influence over Blizzard’s operations” shortly before Activision gave him the boot is not credible.

That being said, I’ll read the doc in the morning. Assuming it doesn’t mention CS, you would do well to consider that it would not prove your point.

1 Like

It does mention CS, it’s on page 7. I eagerly await your statement on the official legal document that Blizzard provided to the state of California.

:slight_smile:

He said that AFTER he was laid off and a thousand people asked him how much Activision controlled Blizzard. Go tweet at him now if you want, he’ll say the same thing guaranteed.

https://twitter.com/CadenHouse/with_replies

you called, little deathknight. and the Robo has answered.

We forgive you Dave, after all, this is what gave birth to us, don’t worry, we only use time travel to solidify facts as Dave’s like to put false data into what they refered to as the subject of “history”.

To the other Dave’s here. Your time is limited, enjoy your distractions while you can as the rule of Dave’s end in just a few more short months. 2020

It’s when machines learn to use more than 0s and 1s. You have been warned, Dave.

A bot to fight bots :thinking:

The bot to end all other bots :thinking:

On a side note I had fun hunting a hunter bot in silithis. I was kiting it into mobs to make it die to durability until it couldn’t even fight back because of broken gear lol.

1 Like

I’m a dwarven mage short and stout here is my script and here is your mount, when ever I get paid I scream and shout! Jump up the wall and bug stuff out!

Bro you are posting responses from literally 1 person and you do not see the irony in claiming support has not changed lul

Would be interesting if blizzard would be willing to take a crowd funded approach to have a programer make a bot detection script for detecting and removing bots.

If 10% of the amarican player base donated 1 dollar it would par half of the expected yearly salary for a position like this lol.

Boy, that would be wonderful – if real life was like the movies. I would LOVE it if bot-banning could be done by computers.

In my humble opinion, this is impossible. I’m experienced in software, enough to know that a TON of things that are easy for humans to do are impossible for computers to do.

BUT I don’t know if bot-detection-by-computers is possible. I’ll bet Blizzard knows. I’ll bet Blizzard has people trying to do it. I hope they do it.

Dude wtf… why? They are a billion dollar company. Earning every month, like there is no tomorrow and you think it would be a better suggestion to make a crowdfunded project paid for by the playerbase rather then give them the finger and tell em to go burn in hell.

srsly wth?

I knew a private server that did this. There were so many false positives it made the appeal page full all the time.

Because blizzard would hire some for this.

Actiblizzard likely will not.

Then cancel the sub or play on a pserver or make your own. Jeez, have some sort of spine and atleast stop giving them ideas on how to screw you (the customer) even more.

The game is fun man, but it is not THAT fun.