Thank you Blizzard for the conduit change

pretty much. these are the people that want participation trophies because they hate winners. they hate people that are better then them and want to do everything that can to attack them.

everyone who ‘tries’ at this game is a try hard elitist that won’t carry his furry panda priest.

5 Likes

People being smug about other people — who harbor ideas different than their own — voicing their disappointment, well, they are the worst type of people.

2 Likes

how the hell is this trash not banned?

13 Likes

:slight_smile: Never understood why people advocate for less customization, if you want to play a linear cookie cutter build just say so

3 Likes

He’s sitting right on the line. You’d think that having every single one of this threads get mass-reported would be a clue to Blizzard to take a closer look at what he’s posting.

3 Likes

So you admit that this won’t actually affect the ‘elite’ because they will just play around it?

1 Like

I don’t hence why I’m fighting the people who do. This isn’t clone wars where everyone plays the same thing and it all comes down to who pushes the buttons faster. This is an RPG where choices matter hence why limiting them is the correct choice by blizzard. By your comment seems like you’re also on this side hmmm.

1 Like

I’m tired of this “dont like it, dont do it” thing that people say

People still play things that have problems because they LOVE the game and still want to play it, but are just frustrated when problems aren’t fixed or addressed. Just because something has a problem or two, doesn’t mean I’m going to stop playing. PvP is in a garbage state atm because of the 5 bazillion systems we have, namely corruption, but I still do arenas because I like to collect mounts.

Just because someone dislikes once aspect of a game, doesn’t mean they hate the entire game to the point where they have to stop playing.

There are literally people out there that, despite the current state of the game, go and play pet battles all the time, collect mounts, level alts, or collect pets. And that’s all they do. And that’s okay because they are enjoying themselves. Even if they hate raiding or PvP, they can still enjoy the game.

6 Likes

Choice do matter, which is why I should be able to choose what to play for whatever content I want.

1 Like

Seems like this mmoRPG might not be a game for you then because it’s never going to be like that.

1 Like

Actual elite like world first raiders will just level and gear 4 of each

But a huge majority of the tryhard that copy what world first ppl do won’t be able to do the same because leveling and gearing 4 of the same is too much of an effort, especially in the sl of 1 piece per m+

It will stop a huge majority of wannabe elitists from being optimal at everything and instead they ll have to actually learn to play

1 Like

the guy is flat out attacking a massive group of players and somehow is getting away with it. I seriously don’t understand it.

imagine coming to the forums everyday and calling people noobs, bads, etc. it’s literally the same thing but in reverse.

3 Likes

What’s next, changing talents once per week, spec once per week? Choice matters ya know

1 Like

Imagine going through life while being so hateful towards an imaginary group of people.

5 Likes

They probably have, but he’s not necessarily doing anything wrong, people just hate his opinions and points of view.

It stems from the idea that more rigid choices allow for more overall customization, however more permanent, because the community will know that it is hard to change and thus discriminate against it less. Whereas free “customization” will force people into playing a certain way because they can just change to meet the standards of the meta since it’s so easy to change.

Not saying it’s right or wrong, but that’s the overall thought process.

1 Like

What’s next is what ever the game developer decides.

2 Likes

All he ever does is attack other players for not playing the game the way he thinks it should be played. That’s not an opinion that should be supported by Blizzard.

1 Like

Guess it’s a good thing it’s still in alpha and they tend to change things if we yell loud enough. Time to get it changed to a daily CD

1 Like

33 minutes to be hidden. I guess constantly trashing people that try harder than you is starting to attract attention.

1 Like

Beta.

10 char