WoW prilimary made for RPG fans, not Gogogo esport fans

Take a look at General Discussion Guzzle

I

Am

General Discussion

Damn you might have just invented a new :beers: game.

2 Likes

That would be an extremely dangerous game.

1 Like

I raid m8, and doing it just fine in a sub optimal spec and build : )

Just Fine

5 Mythic bosses in 6 months. What an accomplished mythic raider with BIS corruptions on a Spec that is performing extremely well currently.

A true visionary.

4 Likes

LOLLLLLL :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

HAHAHAAHHA

1 Like

I guess he moved from “But hey” to Tryhard. Shame because i gave him a name. :neutral_face:

I think you would’ve gotten a laugh out of me if you posted one of those Microsoft Sam laugh lines.

Posting in a Ralph thread. :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Lead dev in charge of this mmorpg seems to love going to a more RPG heavy direction : )

If you are implying I should be banned for my OP you might want to remember that mods restore me OPs repeatedly because they know they dont break any rules

Ralph is phat

I was actually just defending the moderators; I have nothing against you. Was that a troll statement or are you severely emotional right now? :joy:

1 Like

Defending them from what O_o?

You know Ralph is literally shaking rn. He put so much time into his thread and it got blocked in literal 2 posts.

THREAD DELETION SPEED RUN ANY%

2 Likes

I’m one of the majority of the forum posters the nutcase has blocked, so he’s not seeing my post calling out the useless moderators

2 Likes

Uh oh Ralph must have not been able to find any bad behaving furrys on twitter to get a mob together to get them banned and had to return to the forums to grace us with his all knowing wisdom.
Dang it quick someone make a furry account on twitter and post how you hate inflation and extreamly fooder feeder relationships and pandas draw him back draw him back!
But in all seriousness was wondering when ya would pop back up xD

1 Like

If you think WoW is an RPG-minded game, you’re severely deluded. It hasn’t been for a long time and posing RPG/immersion/cosmetic elements at the expense of power is the direct opposite of RPG. Your stat card doesn’t determine what your character gets to look like in roleplaying, for example. You do.

This is just one cornerstone of the (many) arguments about the trash systems in BFA and those yet to come in SL.

1. Nobody has ever said this ever.
  2. Nobody cares.
  3. Nobody likes you.
  4. Get a hobby.
3 Likes

Nope, I got a 2 week vacation just for making an obvious Adolf joke but you can have people like OP spamming nonsense to spark conflict basically 24/7 and nothing happens.

Moderator staff isn’t lacking numbers, it’s quality. Like most things Activision related.

Or you know, they know what violates the rules and what doesnt unlike the angry people who think anything they flag should get deleted because THEY believe it violates the rules.

Reality=/=angry mob perception of rules

But why can’t you make a coherent point without trying to anger large groups of players? Drop all the insults and your threads might be better received. I personally can’t get through a whole post of yours because it’s exhausting to read all the attacks.

2 Likes