Stop throwing gear around and rewarding mindless play

Patches last for 6-8 months? I had to do that content? Why should someone else be able to skip it? World quest being end game content explain to be why they need heroic ilvl loot to do world quest ?

My raiding history is mostly going back and doing those raids on my own after an expansion has passed you faild to bring up none of new raids were done yet since you were checking me. Again i proved my case.

1 Like

Link where someone said casuals should NOT get gear please

Oh ok so it’s perfectly fine to skip tiers of content by picking flowers got it.

Catch-up mechanic shouldn’t mean catching up to heroic raiders’ ilevel as I said multiple times it should be for prepping for normal raids and content of that difficulty.

heroic palace = 430
Benethic = 430

Wym?

I’m sorry is BoD/CoS not currentl content? 400 is still heroic raid’s ilevel (405/410) is it not? It’s not old content, in 8.2 it will be old content. Try again.

And you were playing the game while that content was current. Someone who just joined the game because their friends are playing has not had 6-8 months, and they’re not going to be interested in slogging through long grinds to gear up while their friends are doing the new stuff.

Gear catch ups like this have existed since BC. Get with the program or find a new MMO.

So you think your deserve better looking gears cause you good at one part of the game. That you cant prove you earned on your own and wasnt carried.

You do know that people can prove it with logs right?

Stuff like Challenge Mode Sets and Elite PvP sets are good for the game, so yeah.

Depends. What would you like for me to prove?

You’re complaining about people getting 400ilvl from emissaries after several weeks of WQs to get a high enough Ilvl to start recieving those caches. It’s not automatic, if you’ve ever touched an alt WQ emissaries start at 315 and require you to have a higher ilvl.

I’m sorry if you’re so shallow that casuals having an equal ilvl close to you is hurtful and undermines your sense of accomplishment.

Still not as many people running it sugarcube, compared to when it launched.

1 Like

OMG ! Really you going there LOL… Nice try.

Pre legion what was wod/cata/ mist/ catch up system? LFR?

That has no relevance to what I’m saying, try again.

Why shouldn’t elite pvp sets and challenge mode sets exist? Why shouldn’t gladiator mounts exist?

Then why won’t he release his logs?

Yeah I was just looking at your armory, I can clearly tell you’re a casual that only collects stuff which is fine. I collect stuff but the majority of it is mog/mounts anymore, although I don’t collect reskins of mounts for the # I collect rare/unique mounts like miniron etc.

But the entire topic is about the availability of gear and the lack of work you do to acquire it as a beginner and those players wanting mythic raid ilvl gear for little to no effort without even stepping into a mythic raid.

Why does a world quest hero need heroic ilvl loot?

Oh it’s plenty relevant. The raid is old, there’s a new raid out. People have gotten their AOTC and heroic ilvl, not as many people are running it anymore because it’s the end of the raid tier.

It’s no different than a movie having its showtimes reduced after showing for a month.

Who? Who are we trying to get to release their logs?

It’s more like, no one is going to carry you through 2 tiers to get you up to speed. In TBC, simply because of that, it was fairly easy to get stuck in t4 Karazhan/heroics. No one wants you raiding with them unless you have the experience or a powerful class, but you can’t obtain the experience without doing the raid. Catch 22.

Noones answered the question though, why as a casual do you need 415-425 gear for the content you’re doing and will be stuck doing throughout the expansion if you never better your self.