Stop throwing gear around and rewarding mindless play

Well I will be playing both because I love arenas. Sadly I can’t find that in classic. But classic will be my main focus going forward until changes happen in retail. Look forward to leveling my warrior and rogue. /hype

I’ve been keeping an eye on like 10 threads and they all eventually strayed from the topic to classic or titanforging lol

I need special to gear to show people I’m good at a video game. Really???

2 Likes

Why must everyone think it’s about showing off to others?

3 Likes

Yes! Simple answer.

You: “ I need gear like everyone else so I can’t fit in but don’t wanna put in the effort for it”

Because they have no other argument so they resort to childish tactics.

1 Like

I loved having a full set of end game gear and mount, hell even in cata. Fully decked out as a human pally with full tier of fiery gear on your firehawk. Would afk for a moment to get a drink and come back to like 50 whispers, from asking where I got it etc. etc. etc.

Is there a special color to prove you weren’t carried or you bought the run??

1 Like

What is wrong with people having pride in things they feel like they worked for to earn?

Yeah it’s been like that throughout wow at least from what I can remember.

You can’t really prove you didn’t get carried or buy a run tbh, there’s an addon that fakes achievements.

So bring up another topic from what I said.

Let me ask you this. Why do you want heroic and mythic raid level gear?

To clear those world quests faster

I mean. It’s kind of odd for a player that only does LFR to ask for someones papers on whether or not their run was legit.

2 Likes

Better yet any casual player, answer me this.

Why do you want heroic or mythic ilvl loot?

#1Mythic gear is more unique/better looking
#2I like shinies
#3I like deeps
#4Although it isn’t required to prog heroic raid I still want it since it’s available but I don’t want to work for it

I was embodying a casual there as close as I could get at least.

I mean I have a little proof Im good at what I do at the game, I have allot of gold, I have almost all armor sets 53/57 armor in the game I have over 371 mounts no recruit a friend either . I dont ask for special armor or rewards for what i have accomplished. 961 battlepets, All heirlooms at 120, pretty much all my accomplishments could be proven i did on my own and not carries

I want to know from a real casual why they need heroic/mythic/glad ilvl loot? For what use.

Again prove you weren’t carried. Or paid for a Achievement.

2 Likes