Still haven't received 3 month RAF reward

Seems right now, almost no one is receiving their RAF rewards past this new year. Its probably an algorithm bug that the devs havent figured out yet.

Going to be a month today with this issue. Any news?

1 Like

i have 3 RAF accounts. two are 3 months recurring, the other is 6 months recurring. I got the 6 month recurring today on schedule, but still havent got my two 3 months rewards.

Same. I got my 3 month reward today on my 4 month sub.

So my RAF account is still linked it just clearly skipped a month.

1 Like

Sorry! Things have been a bit hectic and I didn’t get a chance to update this thread. The last update I had was earlier this week. They believe they’ve identified the condition that could allow this to happen and have plans to fix the root cause.

They did mention that they will need to look into what is required to fix up the folks who got into this state but I don’t have any further information about what that might entail right now.

4 Likes

I also just received my 3 month reward after paying for the fourth month. At least we are still getting the rewards. Hope they can figure out what happened and catch us up.

Hey, me from the other thread linked above with the original issue. Just wanted to let you know me and my husband’s rewards came through yesterday and today.

7 Likes

Also have an update. Got my three month reward, but this was month 4’s sub payment. Skipped a month. I’m happy we’re getting the rewards. Hopefully they’ll catch us up, and hopefully it doesn’t skip another month later down the line.

4 Likes

everyone who missed their month rewards should be given them immediately upon being fixed. Basicly for me, Blizz owes me 2 rewards for Jan 2, and again on Feb 2. So I should be getting 4 rewards on Feb 2 to even everything out.

Best place to post suggestions where the developers will see it is general or use the ingame suggestion feature.

2 Likes

Its not a suggestion. this is a major bug that needs to be fixed ASAP. People paid for this service, and should expect excellence.

Of course. Every bug should be fixed ASAP - but the rub is that not every bug has a simple solution.

If only everything was perfect.

4 Likes

Unfortunately youre right.

Thing is the developers dont come here nor are the blues liasons to them thats why i suggested general.

1 Like

Then you would need to post in Bug Reports. QA doesn’t take them from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs are not liaisons with them.

1 Like

To be clear, they do plan to fix those who were impacted.

Fixing the cause of a problem does not always fix the results of a problem. In this case, they will be handled separately.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Question about recruit a friend

The lost credit that occurred in Dec still remains unresolved for me. Is there any eta for a global fix for those of us affected yet, or are we supposed to be putting in in-game tickets now to get this corrected?

No ticket will be necessary. A Game Master wouldn’t be able to advance your progress right now.

It should be something that the WoW Team can repair for players directly without the need for support to be contacted. If this changes though, we’ll share an update here.

I am sorry for the slow progress on this one. The Recruit a Friend system has a lot of moving parts behind the scenes and since it’s a new system they are being very careful to make sure that bug fixes/changes do not impact other parts of the system in a negative way.

2 Likes

My rewards corrected today. I’m now on the correct reward tier. I hope everyone else has received their rewards as well.

1 Like