RAF rewards bugged

I have been in contact with numerous GMs about this and well today it seemingly bugged out and let me reclaim rewards I already had(I hope that wouldn’t affect anything as I obviously don’t know what is going on when it bugs out to let me reclaim things I have to begin with). The issue though is that I do not have the 3rd months reward and we are fast approaching month 4. This is very much a bug and not an addon or UI issue as if it were that I would not have been able to reclaim or claim anything to begin with. I just hope this gets fixed or someone can fix it for me eventually. :frowning:

No ticket will be necessary. A Game Master wouldn’t be able to advance your progress right now.

It should be something that the WoW Team can repair for players directly without the need for support to be contacted. If this changes though, we’ll share an update here.

I am sorry for the slow progress on this one. The Recruit a Friend system has a lot of moving parts behind the scenes and since it’s a new system they are being very careful to make sure that bug fixes/changes do not impact other parts of the system in a negative way.

1 Like