Still haven't received 3 month RAF reward

Thanks for your confirmation Jovey, I’m just getting back in from weekend and saw a fix-up was run Friday evening.

It’s possible for players to not immediately see the changes though, so if you haven’t noticed your tier correction yet please wait for restarts this week and check again.

We’re going to keep this thread open and keep an eye on the reports about this. Once the WoW team is confident that the fix was successful in the NA region they can move forward and apply it to users in other regions who may have been affected as well.

2 Likes

Just letting you know I’m still one month behind after my payment went thru this week. I have paid for 5 months but have only gotten the first 4 rewards. I’ll check again after the weekly reset on Tuesday and let you know if it worked for me or not.

1 Like

Thank you Starros, please let us know if you see the update in your rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally running into the issue with my 9/10 month rewards not coming in. 1 payment finalized on my end while the second one is Pending.
questioning how there’s even a delay in the system like this considering it is an automated service.

Please allow up to 72 hours for recent transactions to count towards your rewards. The bug that was causing the issue mentioned in this topic was fixed, the issue remaining is the repair of folks who got into a bad state.

It doesn’t look like you were affected by the issue that this topic is discussing.

2 Likes

I just checked my rewards and haven’t received the 5 month reward. I made sure that my last payment had cleared the bank in case that might have held it up and the money was removed from my account so that may not be part of the problem.

Ok thanks for checking in. I’ll raise this to the attention of the team that’s working on it. Sorry for the extra delay!

3 Likes

As an update, they were able to use your information to identify accounts that could have been missed in the first pass of fixes and will be working on tackling them next. So, thanks for the details :slight_smile:

3 Likes

either way, it’s now thursday and the payment I believe cleared monday, still nothing on that first one, second one has been a couple days now.

Thanks for following up. I just needed to make sure that we passed the 72hr window before we could say for sure that there was an issue. I’ll pass your details along as well and see if they can dig into it.

2 Likes

thank you for helping

1 Like

Looks like your account should be good now. You may need to remain logged out for ~15-20 minutes. If it doesn’t show up there, it may require the weekly restarts.

2 Likes

I just received word that a second round of fixes were released which should include you as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help! Got my stuff now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It worked and I received my 5 month reward. Thanks for all your help.

2 Likes

I received a ticket response 4 days ago saying I should watch this thread for updates since my account appears to have the same problem (9th recruit a friend reward isn’t redeeming). They said my account information was forwarded to the team handling it but I was curious how long I should wait to see if the issue is resolved or if I need to resubmit a ticket at any point. Sorry if I seem impatient, I appreciate all the help I’ve been given thus far! :slight_smile:

No problem Nyxiria, this issue has been a sticky one and many of the people in the original situation have been resolved. There are some edge cases that still seem to be lingering and are getting attention as they’re identified.

I don’t have anything I can share right now about your specific account but I do see that it was escalated. Hopefully it’ll receive some attention sooner rather than later. Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes