Still haven't received 3 month RAF reward

I have a RAF account under the same Bnet account as my main one. I received the first 2 rewards with no problem, but haven’t gotten the Explorer’s Dunetrekker yet. There was a hold put on my bank account for the subscription fee on December 23 and the money was released on December 25 to Blizzard. I checked just a few minutes ago and it still hasn’t showed up yet in my rewards tab. I purchased a Shadowlands upgrade for the RAF account on December 26 but the funds are still on hold for it. Could this be the problem that there is still a hold on a payment to Blizzard even though it isn’t for the subscription for that account? Thanks for any help you can give me.

It can take up to 8 days to be delivered once payment processes. If you haven’t received it by the 2nd, then you’ll want to submit a ticket.

The hold on the expansion upgrade isn’t likely to have any effect on a purchase that has already cleared.

It’s possible that due to the payment, there’s simply a delay. It can take anywhere from 3 to 8 days depending on payment type for the rewards to show up.

Also, be sure to fully log out of the game and the launcher too so that the account has a chance to catch up :wink:

1 Like

I’m going to quote something I posted yesterday, as it may apply to your situation here as well:

I do see that your recruited account has had 3 months of game time purchased for it, so you should have the 3 rewards. Currently, credit for one of those months is pending so I believe you may be affected by the same issue that I’m quoting about. It’s being looked into but we may not receive updates until the new year.

3 Likes

OK thanks for the info. Like i said, i had no problem with the first 2 rewards, but i guess that a bug can creep up anytime . I am also trying the suggestion that Perl posted about logging out of bnet. I’m just waiting for my iPod to charge up since that is what I have my autheticator on.

Also what I see on my account page shows the next billing date for that account is January 23 2020 so it seems like the third month has been applied from my end. If Perl’s suggestion works, I’ll let you know so that others having this problem can try it and see if it works for them.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue with Month 3, but I also had the option to choose one of the old mounts or pets. I picked the Obsidian Nightwing to see if it would push my reward through and it didn’t work, but that does seem odd because I thought the old mounts went away with the new system.

The old pets and mounts are going away - today. Requires a reward earned under the old system. So yes, if you can claim one - and still want one, I’d do it immediately.

Right, my point is instead of my Month 3 Reward triggering for the current RAF system I triggered being able to pick a reward from the old system. Which would line up since being able to pick one of the mounts happened at Month 3 in the old system.

Is there any update on if this is a confirmed bug and what the eta on a fix is? I have the same issue with 2 raf’d accounts that successfully charged on Dec 26th, but still have not credited me with rewards for months 5 & 6.

As this is essentially a paid for service, I can’t exactly just let it go without resolution.

I know they are looking into this, but I haven’t heard any updates yet, Akiris.

3 Likes

I am in the same boat. Was supposed to get my reward on Jan 2, 2020, but never received them. Apparently theres a major bug with RAF going on at the moment, and Blizz has been silent on it. I hope they fix it soon, because I want what I paid for.

Same thing here. 4 RAF accounts charged on Dec 22nd but ingame is still not reflecting 3/12 months. GMs said I should have 4 rewards to claim and that they would forward the issue to the Devs.

Hope its fixed soon :frowning:

1 Like

hmmm id think it must be a tricky bug, I have 5 accounts ive been raffing and I haven’t run into any issues getting the rewards to spawn. Long as there is the payment record you will get the rewards, they just need to work out whats happening first.

Yeh. I have 3 RAF accounts. one is 6 months, the other two are 3 months. I got the dec 22 reward, but not the jan 2 rewards, which are the two 3 months RAF accounts. I hope this bug gets fixed soon.

Has anyone heard any kind of update on this?

1 Like

No, sorry we do not have an update that we can provide at this time. It’s still being investigated.

4 Likes

Been a few days. Now that the patch is out… any further info on this?

Rest assured, when they receive any information on stuff like this, the very first thing they do is forward it along!

2 Likes

Pretty much the same issue here. I have a 6 month sub, both RAF friends do too. I have 2 months rewards from the get-go, nothing after that. I would have thought with all of us with a 6 month sub, I would get 6 months of rewards from each.

The new RaF system works a little differently. Now it works like this:

RaF FAQ - Benefits and Rewards tab

• The first 12 rewards can be claimed at a rate of one reward per recruit per month, after which point you can claim 30 days of game time for every three months your recruits purchase.
1 Like