Remove natural velf options

He literally thinks debating is similar to a “presidential debate”, aka dishonest.

People can say the same exact thing with you.

Not trolling, simple as that like it or not.

Also mohawk belves have been cannon since cata because idk the barber decided to give it to them. It’s freaking hair dude, not not looking like a void mutant when you’re a VOID elf .

Again… Green skin maghar, cybernetic-less mechagnomes, get it?

I have basic pattern recognition and common sense and I lack a brain? Lol okay. Green skin maghar.

Omg post already you got my shaking with anticipation.

Man this is gonna be a doozy.

If you’re not trolling, then your either extremely silly, or just plain jerk then.

But given this line…

I’ve literally never said anything about not being able to channel druidism or nature in that comment.

And this was your reply here.

/sigh

/checks in the game.

/clicks though the available hairstyles on both genders on the blood elves.

Nope.

Maybe you mean Night Elves. Yes, it has been a thing since Cata. Still doesn’t change that it looks very out of place for night elves.

Alright fine. If you want to say Barbers gave it to them when they first opened up or some time has passed. Sure, fine. I’l give you that. :raised_hand:

But if we are going to give these haircuts a pass because of the barbershop, then we must give hair colors a pass as well because of that. I mean natural hair for void elves can just be dyes that the barber happen to have.

…Don’t ask me why barbers can change my face, skintone and genders at a drop of a dime, i don’t entirely get it either. It’s just there because appearance service isn’t worth a penny these days.

It still looks silly according to your logic here. But i guess it’s fine for Night elves to have mohawks…

…uhh okay, i guess you also must think it’s fine for Void elves to have blood elf hair as well. It’s just freaking hair, like you said. :man_shrugging:

You know, has the thought never occurred to you that maybe blizzard didn’t want to put that in because it’s shown in lore that … void is a bit hard to control?.. I mean really think about it, why would it be okay to have thrid eye or tentacle arm?.. aren’t the void elves are trying to avoid the whispers and not give in?.. What would you call that?..

No i don’t get it at this point. You’ve repeated this example several times to a point where it became visual white noise.

But i’l say it again, people were asking these things since the beginning of these races. I like them for what they are, but i’m not going to object to them adding in green skinned mag’har or cybernetic-less mechagnomes.

Mechagnomes especially, honestly speaking, i’m not too huge on the arms and legs ripping a good chunk of the pants and robes i have for the gnome. They can have cybernetic features without doing that. I mean for example, if i were wearing a robe, i will look mostly normal, maybe the mesh is deformed a bit to give the illusion of robes covering the robot parts and only having the feet and hands show, but when i take it off, bam the regular parts show up. That’s not me saying “i don’t want this” it’s me saying “i want them to put a bit more effort into these”.

As for Green skinned Mag’har, well it’s not necessarily uncorrupted, but i would like a plant orc.

… You know, i really don’t want to use an ad-hominem here, but if you can’t understand the idea behind on why i posted the clip in response to your comment…

Yes.

What i was saying by posting that clip is… “that’s a strawman”.

3 Likes

I mean it’s a scarecrow singing about not having a brain. I appreciate your perceived notion on my sheer brilliance but I ain’t a psychic.

Look man I don’t got time to respond to that text tsunami so I’ll keep it sweet.

I meant to say nelves not belves for the hair. I’m typing only my pphone now you some how think mohawk and pale skins are the same.

Then would you be okay with having mechagnomes looks 100% like a regular gnome? No cybernetics what so ever. Because between pale skins, normal hair colors and blue eyes. They can achieve that

I got that idea from Rags when he was responding to MisterNoobTubeGamer.

It doesn’t take being a psychic to know what message i was trying to say with that clip. Just Basic pattern recognition , (this is the second time i did this) and common sense.

If you’ve posted an that Alex jones clip where he said “i got to be honest with you…” to one of my comments, i would have an idea of what message you’re trying to convey to me. (I don’t recommend you do that though, because it has bad language in it, bad in that Blizzard dislikes it)

You clearly do but go on.

Fair enough.

You know, i would post more of that clip, but i don’t think you would get it, so…

You argued that you wanted the Right kind of customizations, ya?.. So by your own logic, i would assume you wouldn’t be okay with Night elf mohawks, because it does damage the lore integrity by your own mind. I even commented on how saying “it’s just a haircut” is an odd thing you’re willing to look pass since that will essentially mean that you don’t also mind void elves getting blood elves hair styles and vice versa. (Especially since Blood elves have some of the draenei and human hairs to begin with)

Then you bought up barbers to excuse it, but you don’t seem to understand that excuses hair colors too…

Well i’ve made an alternative suggestion to paint the arms and legs metallic looking eariler in this thread (I’l dig it up later. Got work in 5). Or have the robes and pants cover the parts and have the model be different. Have you ever seen a blanket covering a pipe? sort of like that.

Well yeah.

I mean, just because they can give the natural opinions and i like them, doesn’t mean i don’t want the other. That’s the entire point that i and others were making.

Personally, Blizzard just seems to do this idea to do it sort of half way and then do it both sort of thing. I like the both ways thing, but i feel like they should have did the idea all the way first before giving the other options in addition. Like in addition to the Cyborg aetheistics, why not both give full on robot options, and some androids options?.. i mean androids (in some stories) look natural at a first glance.

Okay dude… Simple question.

Are you okay with mechagnomes having ZERO visual cybernetic enhancements, yes or no.

Edit: it’s okay take your time.

I came back, update me on the last 500 posts

Pretty much same shenanigans. Thanks for tuning in again.

However I have realized the error of my ways. I made a new thread detailing this.

1 Like

hey, ill check out that new thread later

I’m not arguing for or against – just pointing out that it has been heavily implied, in-universe, that High Elves and Blood Elves are entirely capable of integrating into the broader umbrella of the Void Elves (and, because this implication exists… more than likely, it is what Blizzard has used to justify “natural” customization options).

Less emphasis on “natural-looking Void Elves” and more emphasis on “Void-looking Void Elves”.

So, until you can produce something of substance it’s safe to assume such a statement doesn’t even exist.

3 Likes

Simple question to your simple question, are you leading it to somewhere?

Because the way you designed it, feels like you’re trying to prove some sort of odd point here and place me the opposition regardless the answer may be…

I had work.

I was kind of hoping you would at least respond like some of the stuff, but okay. Simplicity it is. :man_shrugging:

Define new, and define “realizing the errors of your ways” please, because that is your fourth thread where you either complain (explicitly or passively implying it won’t be fair for others) about Void elves getting natural options.

4 Likes

i love that movie

2 Likes

Got to agree that would explain what is it like 10 percent of players are raiders or something now?

But Void Elves are on the other faction, and they are finally getting away with leeching everything Blood Elf so they can have their high elf fantasy.

But Blood Elves get nothing in return. Just further reinforcement that if you whine loud and long enough, you will get your way.

4 Likes

The Blood Elves are already the most popular race in the game, the one with the most players and countless customizations. You already have everything.

3 Likes

Oh, you will definitely get a lot in the future. But this isn’t about the elves but a dying faction. The developers try with small steps to give the people a reason to play the faction before they get out the big guns.

3 Likes