Remove natural velf options

That’s actually what you’ve done. You actually made your message pretty bad, and it didn’t need to be. It’s not just “my opinion”.

2 Likes

Oh so you lose our own argument and resort to daddy blizzard said so. Why open ur foodhole then?

It kinda is and that’s okay

It’s “kinda” not, but keep on lying.

You clearly don’t think it’s okay, given that you’re calling it an “opinion”.

If you have an actual problem with the method of trying to convince people without being a jerk and think it’s dishonest to do it that way, then you aren’t being truthful and will muddy anything you’ve said.

You don’t fight fire with fire. Because it’s still fire. You fight it with water.

No, you lost. When you proved DNA changes don’t always affect appearance.

Please give me some substance already!

3 Likes

Ah! I was going off of you not responding when a few folk asked if you were there. I apologize.

You’ll have to forgive my memory its not great with names sometimes. T_T

(literally couldn’t remember my husbands name a day ago…)

In my personal experience, while I do not want to be rude to the High elf discord, yes… that has been my experience.

Though I think that might possibly be related to people thinking I was an anti when I joined… despite at the time fully supporting high elf options.

(Also cause there is obvious confusion on where I stand among the high elf discord, I do not care about high elf options one way or another I just want more void ones.)

1 Like

So you’re opinion is actual empirical fact holy crap man I’m sorry!

He also thinks haircuts don’t matter. He thinks it’s perfectly fine for Night elves to have haircuts. Never mind how much that will screw up the lore integity of that race alone with this inclusion by his own logic, but also by his own logic, giving void elves the regular blood elf hair cuts or vice versa is a-okay, because those are hair cuts.

But skintones and hair colors are disallowed… apparently…

2 Likes

What, I did prove it. You’re the one who omitted what I said then said “cUz BLiTh THaid ThO”

Lol how does hell does having a mohawk impede your ability to channel nature???

You comparing that to a VOID elf not looking like a void mutant?

Lol what?!

Nice denying. I guess you just realized your thread’s premise was entirely opinion and instead of actually owning up to that, you still think a good chunk of people being against you because of how you delivered your opinion is false…

1 Like

Um yeah, just because I’m the minority doesn’t mean I’m wrong. If people went by that logic we’d live in a completely different world.

At this point I think OP is just bored, he’s had people give answers to his complaints many times but keeps going with ‘NO U!’

6 Likes

Should my hunter have a bazooka that fired mini rail gun bullets that do the same damage as a crossbow or arrow? Omg no. I’ll make a thread about it

2 Likes

He’s a troll

Um no, I’ve rebuttaled every counter argument. I can’t change hardheadness though.

Ffs I got a guy thinking having a mohawk means I can’t be a druid and another who think green skin maghar are okay

Honestly hard to tell these days, I’ve met some very strange people on the Internet.

You didn’t rebut mine, cupcake. You just ignored it in favour of firing off quick messages that borderline insult people.

Screaming and going “Noooo I’m RIGHT!” is not rebuttal. This is why no one wanted you in debate club.

8 Likes

How the hell does having high elf skin impede your ability to channel void?

Plus, aren’t you the one supposed to be in touch with the lore? Night elves don’t have mohawks in the lore… At least not from what i’ve seen. It’s literally just there as a celeb promotion. “Hey play our game, Mister T approves foo!”

Nice deflection.

People aren’t saying your opinions are trolling, they saying the way you are delivering your opinions are trolling. It’s all in the delivery. How is your attitude, tone, what kind of arguments you used, etc. It’s never about your opinion solely as i demonstrated. You can suggest void options without trolling or being a jerk, but that isn’t the way you choose to do it. The method you’ve chosen to go about it is what made you wrong.

And quite frankly, i don’t know why you want to make your opinion sound like it’s trolling. I mean that’s kind of insulting to those who agree with you isn’t it?.. Just saying that your opinion and other’s like is trolling?.. All because you made the mistake of communicating that thought and instead of fixing that mistake, you choose to double down on it?.. I mean you’re pretty much shooting yourself in the foot here just to play the victim. Downplaying your opinion as trolling and pasting the blame on to others.

I must have missed it plz submit it and I’ll get right to it so u can go clown somewhere else.