Remove natural velf options

This won’t do anything to help the faction problems.

5 Likes

It did help during TBC, yes?
Let’s see and wait what will happen, if anything at all.

2 Likes

I’ve always said (feel free to look through my post history) that Blizz will add high elves when they thought it would be most profitable, when they needed to retain players. The amount of time you antis spent over the years on something you have no control over, on something that was inevitable, being smug and rude to anyone suggesting high elves were a complete and utter waste.
You don’t own a monopoly on tan skin colors or natural hair, and the fact you think you did shows how bloated your ego is. Another win for high elves and character customization, and another loss for those that would want to deny that.

4 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I will already guarantee nothing will happen.

Blond hair options shouldn’t have happened according to several people at all - now they’re getting three at once.

The future is uncertain but I believe they will add a toggle option.

3 Likes

The neat thing is no one agrees on everything but these colors should have happened at the start.

Factions should be cosmetic only at this point.

None of your analogies work, and you know why. Further, all of the void elf natural options are consistent with canonical void elves.

3 Likes

it is a done deal and you are a cow, you don’t get a say alliance side

1 Like

Factions are important but the story should be more like it is presented in TV shows. A small scale story with focus on several characters and the player within the factions. I have read from another user a long time ago that he wished the Blizzard team would follow Avatar: Korra and build a city where all benders live together and the problems they face are relatable and can be also used in this game.

Oh my how this thread’s demand has gone down the drain after today’s announcement.

It was some partial effort.

2 Likes

This thread was really meant to troll for the most part.

6 Likes

The Tauren’s gone to meat with his butcher to end his trolling.

2 Likes

I’d say factions have helped really mess up the story and the lore in WoW at this point.

1 Like

“It’s essential to us that identity and faction matter in Warcraft and that years from now, no matter what we do, when we’re all together in Anaheim at BlizzCon … that there are roars coming from the crowd for each faction,” - Ion Hazzikostas

This statement didn’t go so well for two expansions, LOL

3 Likes

“If you love Alliance, you’re an Alliance player and you just want to be a fair skinned, light haired, blue eyed elf…Sorry? The Horde is there waiting for you.” - Ion Hazzikostas on High Elves, 2018

" I would have many words of caution about what you’re currently seeing on fan-sites. It’s possible to take any textures and assets and apply them to any of the models and that’s what we’re seeing done, but just because it’s possible to apply a texture to a model does not mean it’s something that is going to be available in-game. I can confirm there are no plans for blue-eyed blood elves , as that eye color does not make sense for blood elves as they have evolved. So take what you see in datamining with a grain of salt." - Ion Hazzikostas Year of 2020

This man is just famous for riling people up.

2 Likes

It just goes to show that decisions in game are made by more than one person. He has been relatively quiet since his “git gud” statement.

1 Like

He is at heart a raider. A good game director engages with everything in his own game so he understands every single person and their requests.

So, do you consider him a good game director?