Remove natural velf options

Jewelry, tattoos and scars should be something that’s for both sexes as well as for all races, even though I’d never use tattoos or scars personally I’m very supportive of people wanting them.

3 Likes

No, DH sacrificed everything, including there tiara :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Man, I love tattoos. I’m getting a stupid amount of mileage out of the blood troll chest with a tabard on top of it on the races that can’t have tattoos.

Also my troll warlock is just running around in it but it looks great on him.

I would LOVE body tattoos for Dark Iron. It looks okay with the harness, but she’d look better with some proper tattoos!

2 Likes

Rude! Eyes, a place in society, the respect of his peers and eventually his sanity and life are all reasonable sacrifices but the tiara is TOO FAR.

2 Likes

I’m a Warlock. I’m the victim :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes aside, would be nice for DH to also have the options.

2 Likes

The Void Elf customization to make them look like a High Elf was basically a companies (for what it is worth) to avoid adding them to the game. Plus, it largely put an end to discussions like this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

some of the customization options mentioned here:

A sample of the multiple year’s long “debates” (probably at least 5x the number of posts over the years as subscribers during Wrath)

Proposed customization:

Signs of a compromise (still lots of comments):

Another +17k replies:

Now this guy had some foresight:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/dv4yfi/the_reason_why_the_high_elf_discussion_isnt_going/

May have double posted a site, they are all likely riddled with cross connections and/or linked to other sites. There are way more out there and they go much further back.

I’ve been doing pvp and warlocks deserve to be the victims right now. Harumph.

(Also mages and rogues).

Yeah i agree that overall void elves have the better options.

I think the female void elves have much cooler hair. But i also exclusively play male characters so my opinion on that isnt worth a great deal.

On the male end, i only like short hair on males anyway, and void elves have the better short haircuts.
Void elves also have better facial hair options overall, but blood elves have the best facial hair option with the chinstrap.

Really just port over the prince hair, chinstrap facial hair, and green eyes to void elves, and blood elves have nothing of value to me anymore.

4 Likes

We literally got word of god Danuser saying Alleria dont see themselves by the gameplay choice that is void/high elves.

I’d rather see unique assets…

But you could sway me with the bicolored male troll hairstyle with the braids in front and the mane in back or the female dwarf double braids, because those are too good not to be universally available.

The big problem is that so many male troll haircuts are terrible so I just use the same 3 over and over. And then there’s goblins. Whoever decided 6 balding hairstyles was peak aesthetic, well… i appreciate their confidence, I guess.

Oh yeah i wouldnt dare actually ask to get blood elf stuff ported over. Thats no way to make friends haha.

Apart from maybe green eyes.
Green eyes would look so good on my warlock.
Heck make it warlock exclusive and give it to all warlocks.

Mph.

But purple is great for a demo/afflic lock and way less controversial!

If we get spec based eye glow, though, I’m calling it for death knights first. Dibs.

To be honest, i think the purple makes it look like their eyes got infected and need to see a doctor haha

Im torn about DKs, because on the one hand being able to customise their eyes would be awesome.
On the other hand, the neglect they get as a hero class is also pretty funny.

1 Like

I think overall night elves and humans have the best hairstyle options. I always default to the one long style for blood elves, though.
Alternatively, I’m always swapping between the two ponytails and the super long style on my void elf. I would love it if my belf paladin could use the curly crown style. Pray for it every day…

I’d kill (metaphorically) for the Void elf hair styles to be available to blood elves…

2 Likes

See, now I’m mad on behalf of my third favorite class.

DKs deserve nice things, too!

2 Likes

The super messy ponytail nelves got with most of it hanging down the back… I would do things for that. So I understand.

1 Like

Oh…oh I have something…

By Rama

7 Likes

These mock ups are always so good. All the combos of races mixing hair makes me so sad they’re (mostly) locked.

4 Likes

I wish there was more short hair options with a decent amount of volume and texture in general.

2 Likes