The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

This is a thread for discussing our intense love for high elves as and allied race and why they should be playable. Soon or later Ion is going to roll and a blood nelf and think heh. We really should have made these guys alliance from the beginning. No matter it takes, our resolve will remain strong and nothing is going to stop us till High elves finally become playable.

~https://discord.gg/NwB5sVf

Come share the love at the Legacy of the Quel’dorei discord.

High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

The old Helf Megathread.

282 Likes

Agree 100% and 100% support. Ever since I seen the Silver Covenant I wanted a Alliance Quel’dorei Character!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

116 Likes

Yes, give me all your love!!!

62 Likes

I have found out otherwise, through personal experience. If enough people just report what they don’t like, automatic things happen.

17 Likes

Can we please stay on OP 's Topic and not side track please. Show that love for Alliance Playable Quel’dorei.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

47 Likes

I stg there is a huge megathread dedicated to this. This is just a copy of another tread.

22 Likes

No it’s not, there is a thread for that. Now stick to it.

8 Likes

I’d reroll in an instant if it became reality.

51 Likes

Show me sir?? All I see is a locked megathread :roll_eyes:

40 Likes

Adversity only strengthens the high elf cause. People flagging these threads are only giving us more publicity. Thank you guys I guess?

35 Likes

What with the love of high elf’s? They are in essence blood elf’s. Just a culture deference that separate them. From what i have read. The elf were treated very poorly by the alliance. I was actually surprised some stayed with them. Force out of their homes. Made to find a new one. Among other things done by the alliance. So why does so many thank they belong in the alliance?

18 Likes

Sure you can think that i guess. If it helps you sleep better. You find just as much opposition as pro so you aren’t coming out ahead. It only serves the anti helves because a large resistance means people arent happy with the idea.

9 Likes

I think its stupid a small group of people can just go in and mass lock a thread. What if someone decided they had enough with rate the mog above you threads?

22 Likes

Tell that to the majority, ever since V-elves became a thing players been upset and unrest for their pretty blue eye boys.

7 Likes

High Elf here, checking in, thanks for the love <3

34 Likes

Vishnu allah to all my sassy deformed cousins!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

May the high elves reign again. :slight_smile:

Love from a hooman.

17 Likes

I love my void elf rogue and my blood elf mage!
I don’t care for the blue-eyed hobos who have had night elf voices and no advancements in lore for over 10 years.

12 Likes

I support!

It’s a shame about that one megathread… seems to be stuck in some kind of purgatory. Oh well… throwing my support here now that there’s a topic about love for the High Elves. :heart:

30 Likes

Oh look! Here’s a new and interesting topic that doesn’t already have countless threads dedicated to it!

20 Likes