Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur to Vendor

I’m sorry, I’m not very good at picking up sarcasm.

I am not being sarcastic.

Okay then you have a problem with the mailboxes being blocked yes?

As i’ve mentioned to you on several posts that you can click through the brutosaur to click the mailboxes it does block your visual of the mailbox if there are multi of them on a mailbox which is not usually the case im on a high pop realm and ive barely seen more than 2 on a mailbox at a given time unless you’re in stormwind.

And if you want a personal mailbox there is a legion toy which gives you a personal mailbox as well which u can easily farm it takes around 1 hour of questing and you get it,
i use that toy quite often.

I would rather just no more be added to the game.

Well, I would rather the ones already in the game either be shrunk down to a manageable size or be banned from the cities AND no more be added to the game but I am willing to live with just no more being added to the game.

Thats an extreme take on the subject just for mailboxes as ive given you solution for mailboxes already.

But thank you for stating you opinion again.

No, it isn’t. I shouldn’t need a ‘solution’. This is not a problem of my making.

Here is an except taken from a post I wrote in May 2020:
Yesterday, one Dino raider wasn’t satisfied with blocking BOTH the bank entrance and the mailbox in Darnassus. As I was interacting with the lefthand teller, he BACKED his mount into the bank to where I was standing.
Please don’t stand on top of me - #32 by Silverleigh-drakthul

The problem is caused by a combo of the size of the mount and the inconsideration of the players. They do not need to stand on the mailboxes, they do not need to block entrances and they do not need to park in high traffic areas. But the players do all those things anyway.

Well, nothing can be done about the inconsideration of the players and so far Blizzard has not commented on doing anything about the problem of mount (and hunter pet) size in crowded ares but, at least, keeping the mount scarce can lower the problem of the mount’s size by keeping the population to a minimum.

Im never said what you are experiencing is not valid.

I have never experienced these people most of the bruto players are very considerate even coming up to people who need AH facilities in Oribos.

And you can click through brutosaur mount to get to anything there are also /target option if you meet a player who is being actually toxic about it.

I also never said that this problem is of your making most of the problems which people face in their lives are not self made not many people are out there creating problems out there for themselves. So with that logic whenever someone starts facing a problem you need to find a solution of for it and i gave it to you im not even asking you to change your opinion on the brutosaur im just giving you a solution yet you agressively keep coming back to that one point.

So if you want to continue being so extreme about it please continue but then dont expect to be taken seriously.

Yes you can because I just did. Well, I did three days ago.

Anyways, I understand why some mounts are removed. Gladiator, CM, AOTC, the ZA Bear, etc. What’s the challenge of clearing ZA in a certain time frame if you can just one shot all the bosses? Same thing for KSM.

However, where was the test of skill with Longboi? If you were too lazy to farm gold, you opened your wallet. There is zero reason to make that seasonal or xpac specific.

I don’t know how you could pay 10 million on the bmah and sell it for 30 million or for real money.

And I also don’t know how your statement relates to that. What are they doing?

Hey ive posted this for you to see how it works u can even check the discord out that i linked which might help you understand it better.

1 Like

omg I can’t stand listening to this guy - it isn’t worth knowing if I have to listen to him ramble for 30 minutes.

In any case, if there was a way of doing that. Maybe that is why it doesn’t come up on the BMAH anymore except in the crates.

Sorry i mistook it as directed towards me if you dislike the video please check the discord ive stated in the last line

its a open discord and all information is open for people to see and the items for sale and their prices etc.

Also no one has ever claimed to have gotten it from the crates.

There are people out there with gold cap on every realm.

If you pay these people 30mil gold, they will scan every BMAH until they find the one selling Longboi. Once they found it, they will give you the 10mil gold on that realm so you can buy it.

However, the part I can’t wrap my head around is you have to be level 60 to use the BMAH and AFAIK boost are only level 50. Sometimes server transfers are not instant. I would even say most of the time.

:woman_shrugging:

people have said it is available in the crates now

thanks for the explanation - it is easy enough to explain I am not sure the other guy couldn’t have just explained.

sounds like a pretty silly way to waste 20 million if anyone is sucker enough to do this.

If people had all that extra gold to begin with they should have just popped in BFA and bought it off the vendor

1 Like

Level 60 boosts sell for $60 in the shop.

1 Like

Ahh thank you.

I’ve never understood Blizzard’s reasoning on these things… “But bu bu but what if you eventually see them everywheres uwu?!” So the F what? This same reasoning was applied to Legos for years.

Putting it in was their mistake in the first place; they immediately enabled a significant competitive advantage for those able to obtain one at that specific time, and then told everyone else to go spin. I don’t necessarily think the bruto specifically should come back, but another gold sink AH mount should be put in.

2 Likes

Because there is already a strong community that put on an extra layer of tinfoil to their hats whenever they need to add to their case that EVERYTHING is somehow a plot to sell more Tokens.

What direction do you think THIS IDEA would go?

There are so many problems associated with the AH, the Bruto, bringing it back, etc etc … but this idea does nothing to help any of those discussions.

There’s a painfully obvious difference between “5 million gold for a short limited time” and “10 miilion gold whenever you want”. If you can’t see that then I don’t know what to tell you.

1 Like