Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur to Vendor

We all have our own kind. No? Take it ez.

I hope they bring it back and everyone can “work” towards the cute dino waggle.

1 Like

nah, Longbois are an endangered species now, and they are a better gold sink than ever in the BMAH.

Still mad the Black Proto-drake is just gone

Plagued at least showes up on BMAH rarely

1 Like

I just wanted longboi because yeah, Burtosaur! I LOVE the model, and as soon as I saw it in Legion, I started saving gold. Didn’t buy a single token to get mine.

Far more than Bruto does, that’s for sure

I really don’t get why they felt they needed to remove it.
Based on the complaints about spending 90k on a Legendary or the cost of consumables many people would still never have a shot at it.
If anything, removing it made more people buy it during BFA to avoid missing out forever.

Same for me Sister Hunter…I have a perm AH toon like most older players of the game do…and welcome back hadn’t seen you in the forums lately…hugs.

1 Like

Just give us a new vendor AH mount for 5M gold. The BMAH is appropriate for a rare, removed mount but it would be nice to have a Shadowlands AH mount at a fixed price to work for.

I’ve been wanting these for so long, but sadly did not play back then!

Yes you are correct the mount in question is a BoP like several other high priced mounts and t3 pieces or tabards etc which are heavily sought after. But there are big boii insanely rich boosters who have multiple gold cap on several realm camping those BMAH’s they basically tell you to transfer your character to that realm which has the item bought via boosting and then they trade you the gold required on those realms.

Heres a video which explains it better a bit -

Also if you’d like to check out search for WoW market discord you can have a look at it yourself.

With average casual pulling in 2mil gold a month its was not even that difficult.

Idk if you’re referring to yourself as an average casual player or just talking about general average casual players.

Cause i think most players would agree that earning 500k gold a week is not something the vast majority of the player base is doing many of the player base hasn’t even earned their 1st million in the game yet alone 2 million a month.

So lets not take away the fact that people worked hard to get their mounts back in BFA maybe it be by irl grinding to make money to buy token or ingame grinding.

Must be playing wrong then. It is raining gold every day in this game.

I am happy for your fortune you’re making and i hope your income continues in a positive trend i was just pointing its not as easy for everyone and for the most of the player base.

Sell it on the store for a limited time Blizzard, these whale hands are ready to swipe.

1 Like

This. I wanted a brontosaurus mount and blizzard decided arbitrarily I didn’t,

2 Likes

There are several reason why people want this mount like for its utility for its size for its appearance and for completionist purposes.

I think collectively they should bring back the mount in form or the other.

you cannot ask for this dino ah mount to be brought back without asking for every other mount that was removed to be brought back. you just cant.

there are like 3-4 mounts that i missed due to being away working that i want. however i did manage to be on the game and get the dino ah mount. can you imagine the outrage if they brought back the dino ah mount but not other mounts that people missed.

lmfao yea right.

The reason people want this mount to be back is for this reason as it was suppose to be a gold sink mount and was never suppose to be removed like its predecessors.

And not like other old mounts which had some meta achievement behind it which was relevant to that patch.

But yes i do also agree they shouldnt remove many old content like the Mage tower appearances etc.

Or just bring all of them back?

Persistent game worlds should never remove things from the game. Put old content in separate phases if you must, but never remove things!

2 Likes