Update August 27
We’ve discovered an issue connecting Muradin and Nordrassil to Azjol-Nerub, Blackrock, and Khaz Modan. We also had an issue connecting Andorhal, Scilla, Ursin, and Zuluhed to Eonar and Velen.
We’re planning to try those again next week. We will let you know an exact date and time for it, as soon as possible.
During a scheduled maintenance period planned for 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, August 27, the following realm connections will be made:
- The Antonidas and Uldum realms will join the Akama, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, and Mug’thol realms.
The Muradin and Nordrassil realms will join the Azjol-Nerub, Blackrock, and Khaz Modan realms.
- The Anvilmar and Undermine realms will join the Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, and Warsong realms.
The Andorhal, Scilla, Ursin, and Zuluhed realms will join the Eonar and Velen realms.
- The Arathor and Drenden realms will join the Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn realms.
- The Garona realm will join the Icecrown and Malygos realms. (This connection was begun, but not completed, last week)
- Kargath and Norgannon will join Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, and The Underbog.
We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks.