Re: RDF -- create a survey pop up on login like Social Contract

If Blizzard actually did this poll, and the majority did want RDF, would you stop saying this?

3 Likes

they already did and the majority didnt want it so when will yall accept it and move on been two months of qq’ing in these forums…they are not doing it and we dont want it deal with it

1 Like

Where and when?

Can you find where Blizzard said this?

3 Likes

That is counter productive to the desired result. Blizzard has demonstrated many times that if they get spammed enough about something they do it.

1 Like

Are you really comparing the replies/upvotes on a BLUE post which literally gets announced to every player on the forums and pinned at the top, with individual player-made threads expressing dissatisfaction with a change? Which of course compete with each other for space, get bumped off the front page, etc.

Even then there’s still multiple threads with 100+ upvotes, like this one

and this one

and this one

and dozens more if you care to look. I can guarantee if a blue makes a post tomorrow saying “we were wrong and we’ve reversed our decision on RDF” you’d see a hell of a lot more than 453 upvotes.

With that said, I actually agree with you, the stupidity behind wanting spell batching back was mind boggling.

Do you even know what you asked for? I know it’s been a day, but you should remember your own request.

You asked for a citation of spell batching being supported by the majority, and I provided just that to you. Please keep up with your own role in this discussion, thanks.

Yeah, and I’ll be saying this about RDF as soon as the next outrage topic pops rears it ugly head.

1 Like

I want RDF but its over.

Blizzard had a great platform to ask us questions, and instead they asked us about server balance, and did nothing with that information.

Still no clue why they didnt ask just a few more questions.

But w.e bulletin board addon works just fine. We can suffer through another 14 months.

What im expecting will happen, is the LFG tool, albeit a peice of crap, will do bare minimum for the first few weeks/months of that grind and players will smuggly hit you with the “I told you so”… but once the initial wave of levellers hit 80 and get their pre-bis and stop doing that content, all that will be left will be casual players who aren’t in a rush.

Those players will inevitability quit and go to retail or just a new game entirely due to what they would consider a dead game; seen it happen in Classic Vanilla and Classic TBC.

My prediction is that it’ll end up being implemented after they see a decline in their MOM player base and will make a last ditch effort to sustain by adding RDF with a “we heard what you were asking and we delievered.” line.

1 Like

Lol? How does that prove a majority wanted it? Do you even know what the word means? What was the sample size? What was the overall proportion of players in favor of batching? Can you answer any of these questions from your so-called “evidence”? Nope lol.

You linked a blue thread with a bunch of likes which supposedly indicates “majority support”, yet you dismiss actual proper RDF polls which have given exact %s of support, ranging from ~70% in favor up to ~ 90% in favor.

2 Likes

Yeah, why would anyone ever petition for Vanilla Classic Servers? Blizzard has said no for a decade, clearly they are never going to change their mind no matter how much people ask for it.

Stop asking for it, and stop making threads about it, blizzards already spoken on the issue.

Same with Race Changes in wrath.

/s

2 Likes

Why should we have complained about borrowed power systems for like 4 expansions blizzard didn’t care.

Until they did and now no more borrowed power

What? It’s almost like blizzards just stubborn and hates admitting they were wrong, despite being proven wrong consistently for what? 15 years?

It’s almost like the player base has seen all of this before, (Probably at least eleven times, maybe more) and knows blizzard will eventually pull it’s head out of it’s rear, even if it has to do it kick and and screaming, and being as hostile as possible. :thinking:

Rdf or lfr wlll not be in wrath classic. I do not pve at all , i enjoy the time i get to log on to do bgs and chat with my guild for premades . Make friends and enjoy the game that you pay for .

I mean at some point they’ll passively aggressively change it pretending like they are doing it for the betterment of the community.

But we all know there will be a sour puss on Brian’s face that day.

Probably after getting chewed out for 3 hours about the crap performance the best xpack in WoW has.

Knowing blizzard they will try to pathfinder it. :roll_eyes:

As a backhanded way of revenge for players having the audacity of being right and them being wrong.

I hope you enjoy it to its fullest!

Could you even imagine

RDF attunement, get ever rep to exhaled and have at least 4 characters already at level 80

I’d unlock it and use it out of spite tbh

I will enjoy it hence why i pay for my sub…

I’d hate leveling 4 characters to 80, but I’d probably do it out of spite as well.