<Quarantined> Mal'ganis LFM T/Th 8-11 EST 7/10H 10/10N

Quarantined is a newly formed guild on Mal’ganis that has leadership with exceptionally rich raiding histories and pedigrees. After seeing countless guilds die in BfA, we collectively decided to put the ball back in our hands for Shadowlands and beyond.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Quarantined is always open to adding experienced and strong players to our roster. We reward any high-performing players with an immediate core spot if they prove themselves.

If you prove to be a stronger player than someone of the same class, you will earn the spot. Competition is encouraged, but not judged off of meters only. Spots are earned by proper CD usage, personal CDs, and understanding fight mechanics.

If your class is closed and you are committed and feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well. All exceptional applicants will be reviewed.

About Us:

Quarantined is a new guild formed by leadership and raiders of former top-end US guilds such as Uprising, Vigil and Reckoning. Our goals are to build a sustainable community that can clear content as a respectable 2-night pace.

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11 EST/ 5-8 PST

As an applicant, you should have as close to 100% attendance as possible. If you are taking a vacation/break soon, please do not apply until after it is over. If an issue does come up, we have threads on our discord for alerting us of absences in advance, which we expect everyone to utilize.

At this point in time, we are currently recruiting ALL players and classes that have history and proven performance. Recruitment will ALWAYS be open and we will always bring competition in, as it breeds improvement.

All high priority classes will see near 100% raid time.

Loot System:

Will be running a loot council for trinkets and other major BIS items, normal gear will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

As our goal is to complete end-game content as quickly as possible. Loot is a means to an end, and that end is progression and accomplishment. We are not here to play dress-up; we do not like greedy people. Loot is for progression purposes, and will be treated as such.

Our Environment:

Our raid, Discord, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, enchants, talent choices, etc. Everyone makes mistakes, but, expect to be called out when you’re the one making them. This goes for everyone in the guild, not just the recruits. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you.

How to Apply and Contacts:

GM / RL:
Bnet- Sjwvegan#1382, resoguy#1905
Discord- (MUCH easier to contact via.) Lilautistic#0001, Shockeypuck#2531

1 Like

Great name!

bump for friends

Hi friends looking for all!

LF friends

Samesies!!

Off to work boys

home from work boys

Lets see if I work 12 again

yayeetieboy

13hr shift boys

bowser is a wowzer

hopefully I get to leave early again today team.

this in fact did not happen

Y’all still recruiting?

Always recruiting

Excellent any classes in particular. I have raided with a few as a main. Especially heals an tanking.

Add my discord and let’s chat it up!

1 Like

Will do. I sent friend request.

Looking for pals.