[H] MM Hunter LF CE Raid Team

12/12M Ny’alotha

Availability : 6-12PM EST

Bumpy bump

Hello there! The Blank is a newly formed guild looking to form a Mythic raid team focused on getting Cutting Edge in every tier moving forward. We are a group of players coming back to the game that all have CE experience dating back to WotLK, and want to get back to that point moving forward. We are generally very laid back and love to make jokes at each others expense, however when we hit a raid setting we expect it to be more formal during progression with minimal distractions. Raid atmosphere is very important to us, so finding like minded individuals is key as we form our roster.

We expect every raider to be capable of pushing 80th percentile or better on parses consistently. Failure to do so will result in benching and/or replacement. We strongly believe in a “you have to earn your spot” mentality, even after you make the core raid team.

Current recruiting needs:
Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
DPS recruitment is open to all exceptional players, with an emphasis on ranged

Raid Times:
Tues: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
Wed: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
Thurs*: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
*Thursdays will be cut out from mandatory raid schedule once progression is complete for current tier.

We will also be pushing Mythic+ on our off days for those interested.

Apply here:
h ttps://theblanksargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Contact us in game with any questions:
GM: Ragingbrb#1469
Officers: Daft#1470 / McEpic#11153

Hello Selfx, my name is Flame and I am one of the officers of Gruuls Gone Wild. Feel free to reach out on bnet at CorporalDrew#1704, discord Flameasious#3723. I linked our guild page below. Thanks.

[H] [Zul’jin] 11/12M LF healers, caster DPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Selfx,

We are looking for a skilled hunter and fall right in the middle of your available times. I will drop the copy pasta below - feel free to reach out!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Healer (Paladin Preferred)

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Pallyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118