Guild found. Please disregard

Hello, Im currently Looking for a New Raiding Guild.

I can play Both Holy and Disc (currently have my Disc Leg)

I am looking for either a weekend Guild that raids after 5pm PST or a week day Guild that raids around 8pm PST

Im also into doing Mythic + and being a part of a community. If you are a guild that raids B4 8pm PST on week days but do mythics and other content I am also interested in that. I cant promise to always be on before 8pm PST during the week but I would be willing to try.

In other words I wouldn’t mind being a “Part timer”

Alliance Proffered But Willing to consider Horde. Also Server Transfer is doable.

I look forward to hearing back.

Hello Lighti! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Lighti,

We’re in need of a disc priest to round out our raid group. Please read the below and let me know if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-chee-kon-finalizing-raid-team-for-shadowlands-610n/777604/5

Hi Chawnk, the only thing in worried about is there might be a few times where I have to work late. I’ll reach out soon.

Hey Light,

[Arise] We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shaman, Shadow Priest

<Melee: Warrior

<Tank: Full

<Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Castle Nathria
10/10 N
2/10 H

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Hey, I think our raid times should work for you, and we could really use a priest if the faction transfer isn’t too big of a hurdle. Let me know if you’re interested, info is posted below.

< Arduous > is a reformed guild led by a mix of current 12/12M cutting edge, high mythic+ players and returning players looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands.
Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 7-10 PST.
Because we only raid for two nights each week, we expect our raiders to come prepared each night and ready to perform at a high level. We place a strong emphasis on the ability to improve every week, and expect our raiders to dig through logs and figure out how best to play their class and spec.
Ideal fit for players looking for a laid-back atmosphere, but who know how to roll up their sleeves when its time to get a kill or progress in a fight.
We are currently looking for spriests, warlocks, boomkins, and disc priests.
If interested add Btag Goldenbear#1583, or reach out in game @ Goldnbear-Tichondrius.

Server: Illidan (Horde)
Progression 4/10 H 10/10 Normal
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm server time)-potential Sunday raid based weekly on current prog that week. 8pm-11pm EST.

Who we are

Boomer Mechanics is a team focused around achieving CE each tier and having fun while doing it. Backed by a leadership core with over 10 years of raid / guild leading experience, we are dedicated to pushing cutting edge on a 2-3 night / week raiding schedule. This is our first tier as a guild but we have a strong core to build around.

What We Are Looking For

Potential applicants should have some previous mythic experience in recent raiding tiers. We emphasize picking the player over the class in many cases as a good player can switch to a strong class, but a bad player can never be an asset.

Our spots are 100% competitive, so we will always choose the player that’s the best decision for the success of the team. If you don’t see your class below, please don’t hesitate to reach out regardless.

Currently the classes we are looking for heavily are:
Healers- Monk, druid, priest, shaman
Ranged DPS- open
Melee DPS- Warrior or monk
open to other exceptional players/ classes as well.

How To Contact Us

Message one of our officers or Recruitment officer with our battle net tags below or leave a message below

Recruitment Officer: moofosa#1722
Officer: Sn0rlax#11479
Officer: Leapfrog#1490

hi
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-610h-1010n/720118