Hpal ce 205 9/10h 10/10n lf raid guild

Name Julian
Age 29
Competitive
Love to play basketball
Very laid back
Business Sales Rep for Coca Cola

I can raid anyday just not after 12am est :slight_smile:

Hi I am looking for a CE raiding guild that similar to my progression and raids anydays pretty much just nothing after 12am est. I’m a very competitive player and love to make friends and do activities together. I’m always online and always active on WoW. I’m looking for something that I can call home and beyond. I left after Jaina in BFA because I had gotten burnt out. But now I’m back to raid full time in a hardcore guild ! I would love to chat more with any guild that chooses to recruit me.

Btag Shady123#11464

1 Like

Bump please

Bump please

bum please

Bump please

bumpl please

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-610h-1010n/720118

bump pl;ease

Hey Julian! You seem like a great fit for our guild. I worked for pepsi out of college :stuck_out_tongue: so good luck in the industry.

Here is a link to our guild spam if you have any questions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

Hey Lohgical, Geronimo is a 10/10N and 4/10H alliance raiding guild. We are looking for another healer to round out our core group so we can get AOTC then push for CE. If you’re willing to faction change, let me know! Aurora#1837

bum please

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Castle Nathria 5/10H 1/10M

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Paladin (Holy)

(Medium):
Rogue

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631