PSA: Still no Storm Lord

i hope you dont get it cuz you are a weirdo lol

Glad I did this day 1 and didn’t wait until the last possible minute to try and get the trinket lol. But at least it gives you guys something else to cry about that’s your fault.

how did anyone wait till the last minute when it’s a two week event and the storm boss is bugged and didn’t spawn at all during the second week?

1 Like

4 Fire on Aerie Peak right now :roll_eyes:

I just flag them for trolling and move on. It’s not waiting until the ‘last minute’ to play content during the time span it’s available.

It’s like you can’t win with some of these kids. You’d think that someone playing a solid 24-48 hours straight would tickle their hardcode fancy but noooo, that’s ‘last minute’ and doesn’t count.

lol it’s silly.

3 Likes

With the launch of Dragonflight approaching, we are in the process of activating the air storm for players who are still working on this part of the event.

91 Likes

Legit I only saw Storm Lord (Air) spawn once over the weekend and didn’t get the drop

3 Likes

Good job, Blizz.

I’m not being sarcastic.

11 Likes

I’ve checked every spawn that happened while I was awake going back to Thanksgiving day. No storm spawns in those times[quote=“Bornakk, post:311, topic:1417558, full:true”]
With the launch of Dragonflight approaching, we are in the process of activating the air storm for players who are still working on this part of the event.
[/quote]

Thank you.

2 Likes

Wow, color me impressed. Good job.

About damn time Blizzard…only took till last day for you to do something about it…lets just hope you make the drops 100% cause if not your going to hear it even more…

7 Likes

Wow, thank you for taking notice. If it’s at all possible, can you please extend this or at least make the air drop more likely. It’s cutting it rather close here!

3 Likes

Ahh yes, trolling, kids, hardcore.

All the lovely buzzwords of these forums from people mad they waited till the last day to try and grind out an RNG item. I’m glad Blizzard is activating them at least for you all. Good luck on the drops

1 Like

When I get home I’m going to hop on my two accounts and see if I can get some drops for people.

4 Likes

Thank you very much; I hope I get the drop :+1:

Love you Tovi your the bestie around…

3 Likes

Thanks blizz. Came down to the wire but I appreciate your help!

1 Like

this is amazing, thank you :dracthyr_love_animated:

What ever happened to your Maghar orc avatar?

Wasn’t that you?

I’m cautiously optimistic.

1 Like