Storm Lord @ Blizzard

Can we get any sort of communication as to why this still hasn’t spawned? Can anything be done for those who haven’t been able to finish the event because of the lack of spawn?

Edit:

2nd Edit:
Thank you Blizzard for spawning the Storm Lord! Even if I don’t get the trinket, it’s very nice to get the achievement and a chance at what I need. :smiley:

15 Likes

kinda feels like it should spawn in equal measure to the others doesn’t it… really hasn’t been happening.

9 Likes

Is it not the same across the board?

Sorry, I made a mistake. It was not the element everyone is waiting on on my server.

Can you start a group? It’s not up on mine. :pleading_face:

I thought all servers were the same.

Yeah, haven’t seen him in a few days. Not getting that heirloom.

2 Likes

would you look at that! RNG is RNG and people are whining over nothing

1 Like

It’s not whining. It’s a valid complaint about the event. It is bugged.

21 Likes

Would be pretty cool if you could make a group and get some of us in so we can join your phase and get it. I’ve got 21 kills and 0 of the drop, and then haven’t seen it up in the past 3 days (checking all spawns except during sleep).

2 Likes

Imagine if the rotation was realm based instead of region… I’ll take my fee in cash Blizzard.

event isnt bugged, it’s rng. this is why you dont wait until the last minute when rng is involved…

8 Likes

4 days with about two recorded spawns isn’t a working system when theres three chances every 3 hours at 25% each.

Something is borked.

13 Likes

8 Likes

I wasn’t waiting until the last minute. I’ve been searching since Saturday night. I decided to spend time with family and friends for Thanksgiving instead of camping a video game hoping a boss would spawn.

Either way, the fact that Storm doesn’t spawn is relevant. This is a game problem, not a player problem. The event is bugged. There was another spawn location in beta but it never showed in-game. Something about phasing issues.

7 Likes

Yeah i was about to ask for a screenshot lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get anyone’s hopes up. I was about to list a group when I saw my error. It’s just water again.

2 Likes

Thank you for looking though! I appreciate it.

You’re so clever with your “don’t wait until the last minute…” trash posting. 21 kills and 0 drops. Didn’t wait til last moment. I DID start being concerned about it on Thanksgiving, which left the better part of 5 days, and began checking literally every spawn time (except my ~7 hours sleep time) since then.

I’ll never understand people like you who thrive on being unpleasant and unkind and ignorant to others.

9 Likes

There’s still one reset to go, it will spawn!! I believe

2 Likes

Thanks for checking. Would have made you a legendary hero!

2 Likes

This. Its been days with about two spawns. This isn’t a waiting till the last minute issue.

This has been ongoing.

6 Likes