Unbridled Storm Lord

Explain to me how not logging into a game is “poor behavior.”

How would knowing the air event was rare and that the UC invasion wasn’t working helped out someone that couldn’t log on at specific times?

If this event made sense, you know where invasions were on a set rotation so people didn’t feel rushed, then yeah they would be at fault.

For the Legion prelaunch it didn’t matter what invasion was up. Why couldn’t they just do that again?

LOL anything else to say?

It’s almost like people were right, and this event WAS THEIR FAULT and now they’re fixing it.

Don’t eat your crow rare. You’ll get worms.

4 Likes

the poor behavior is their inability to accept that RNG is RNG and that they potentially missed out because of it

The air event wasn’t actually rare. I saw a significant amount of them spawn over the week. It’s just been rare the past like 4 days.

It does make sense. The elements are randomly getting upset and invading specific locations at random. People knew this going in (it was literally on the bnet browser and said they were random) and it’s not anybody’s fault but their own for either putting it off or having real life be real life and more important.

Because every event is supposed to have it’s own unique event. people would complain that the event is stale and the same as x if it didnt

Tovi you rock. Nanami go troll FF14 forums where they might enjoy it.

2 Likes

Sure, sure read the blue post honey.

1 Like

Bornakk

346 posts

Community Manager

1m

With the launch of Dragonflight approaching, we are in the process of activating the air storm for players who are still working on this part of the event.

sure did. doesnt say anywhere that this was some deliberate thing. It reads off that ‘hey we see that people didn’t get it earlier in the week and are complaining. Looking at the spawn log it has been a over 10 spawns since the last spawn of this one in particular and we are going to deliberately trigger storm because were not jerks’

but sure saying that rng is rng is such a problem

If there wasn’t a problem then there would be no point in spawning all air invasions but I understand that you’re embarrassed so it’s ok.

3 Likes

Thanks Tovi :beer:

2 Likes

where does it say that it was broken in that post? nowhere.

so my point still stands and is accurate. blizzard decided to throw the people collecting it at the very end of the event a bone. This doesn’t change my point anywhere

Someone help me out here…

They’re not spawning three waters.
They’re not spawning three fire.
They’re not spawning three earth.

Why would they randomly pick three air if there’s nothing wrong? :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

because RNG at the end wasn’t even and they decided to deliberately correct that by forcing the last spawn so the people who didnt participate earlier can get a chance at it as well?

Doesnt sound like it was broken but more that the decs decided to toss the unlucky players a bone

You don’t fix something that isn’t broken… if it was working as intended they would have just left it alone.

The stars didn’t align for bad RNG on this one.

Are you okay?

2 Likes

The storm lord is up in Ungoro right now… At least for me.

1 Like

Tovi you mad lad…

Air is up in Un 'Goro right now.

interprets Ops screaming via body language

FLAILS AT SKY

Post like this really confuse me.

Err I mean enrage. Yeah that.

yes you do. if something is working as intended but it is giving a less than desireable result (like the past few spawns missing storm) then you can force the issue and deliberately spawn them so players can get what they want. that doesnt mean the stuff was broken it

I’m doing just fine actually. bad rng demanding them push something out so make sure people get it (instead of not) isnt a bad thing.

Thought they were going to spawn it in the next cycle but oh well, just 1 hour to get the essence is probably enough