Power of the primus quest bugged

I swapped my covenant from Kyrian to Necrolords after work today and I cannot accept the “Power of the Primus” quest to do any campaign progress of gain my covenant ability.

I put a ticket in, but would just like some visibility in case anyone else is thinking of switching to Necrolord because it looks to be bugged right now.

26 Likes

did the same, same bug. whatever they fixed for ppl returning to necrolord broke it.

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate, I really wanted to play the game today.

3 Likes

Have the same issue- missed your post before I posted mine.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-change-to-necrolord-bugged/864180

4 Likes

Found this on EU as well.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/power-of-the-primus-quest-bugged/248358

3 Likes

Same issue here. Just swapped covenants to Necrolord and unable to complete the quest due to Baroness Draka being invisible/in the wrong location.

2 Likes

Hopefully if we all have a ticket in they’ll have it fixed soon

3 Likes

Im having the same issue. I couldnt turn in Power of The Primus quest so i abandoned the quest and now i cant even start it again The quest marker shows up on the map but there is nobody to give me the quest…

Ticket#: US78160256

2 Likes

Same issue here; I just switched from Kyrian to Necrolord and I cannot accept the Power of the Primus quest. Shows on the map, but nowhere to be found. I was able to get my Fleshcraft ability, but cannot get my class ability because of this. I have the quests Anima is Strength, Bringing it All Together, and Securing the House. Two of these require me to talk to the NPC Arkadia Moa, but they are no clickable. Abandoning them does nothing either sadly.

3 Likes

Word for word the exact same issue I am having.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue–switched from Kyrian to Necro this afternoon and i’m not able to complete Power of Primus–my support ticket number is US78148772 @Blizzard

2 Likes

I switched to Necrolord and I too have this same issue. I am now renown 6, 2/9 chapters complete, and cannot obtain the quest Power of The Primus despite it being on my map. No one is there.

I also don’t have any soul binds… And Emeni rank four is supposed to unlock at Rank 7 and I don’t even have Merileth lol.

3 Likes

I switched too because I was excited for upcoming changes and tired of relying on others, instant regret.

Can I even keep working on renown levels with just fleshcrafting?

EDIT: Since others are adding it in my ticket is US78152667. I think I was descriptive but reading other threads I’m nervous about it being auto resolved now.

2 Likes

Having the same issue. Decided to swap from Night Fae to Necrolord tonight to be more viable in PvP. Stuck at 1/9 campaign progress, renown 1, no covenant ability, no soulbinds. Power of the Primus shows up on my map but Draka does not offer it. I have three covenant quests, both “Anima is Strength” and “Bringing It All Together” require me to speak to Arkadia Moa but she refuses to talk to me. “Securing the House” requires me to get to renown 5 which is tricky to do without any other covenant quests.

Nothing more fun than bricking your character.

6 Likes

same for me

2 Likes

Yep, so glad they are keeping bugs a common thing

3 Likes

Decided to try out Necrolord on the PTR.
I went to the sanctum, did the intro quest for the fleshcraft ability, and was then unable to pick up Power of the Primus quest to actually get my covenant ability.

I can’t even do any of the other quests the NPC’s offer since the sanctum upgrades NPC won’t even talk to me.

2 Likes

I have the same issue currently on my shaman. Changed from to Necrolords over from Venthyr.

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. I just completed 3/9 of the Campaign, I am at renown 11, but I don’t have acccess to my Soulbinds or Callings.

2 Likes

same issue here :frowning:

2 Likes