Covenant change to Necrolord bugged

I changed from Venthyr to Necrolord yesterday - I am unable to see the Power of the Primus quest giver although it shows on my map. Stuck on 1/9 campaign

The 2 quests - Bringing it All Together and Anima is Strength ask me to speak to Arkadia Moa but she has no ? and is not clickable.

I can’t advance renown or move ahead in the campaign.

I have logged in to multiple locations, switched characters, and when i come back its the same.

I have also submitted a ticket.

Thank you

17 Likes

Also bugged for me. I return to necro lord(first covnenant), and I can’t pick up any of the quests that I have left, despite having the renown to unlock them.

Edit: Also want to note it was bugged a few days ago. I figured the reset would fix it, but it has not.

3 Likes

I’m also bugged and stuck on the same two quests after going from Venthyr to Necrolord. My ticket hasn’t been answered yet either, but I’m glad I’m not the only one with this problem I guess.

4 Likes

Same issue here.

4 Likes

having the same issue! i really wanted to try necrolord abilities and got stuck with nothing.

3 Likes

My character is stuck in this state as well. Ticket has been open for 20 hours with only an automated response. Gonna miss raid tonight because I don’t have a soulbind or covenant ability.

Others have been reporting similar issues since December:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/necrolord-covenant-bug/775896

1 Like

Same issue here.

Same issue here as well. opened a ticket yesterday, but blizz closed it out with an automated response.

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one having this issue but I really wish someone knew how to fix it

My ticket was answered overnight (after receiving an automated answer yesterday afternoon) and the problem is now fixed for me. A GM logged into my character while I was offline and manually marked The Power of the Primus and A Hero of Great Renown as completed. I’m now able to talk to Arkadia Moa and continue the campaign quests.

If you get an automated response on your ticket telling you to check Wowhead or log out/back in, click on the “I still have a problem” button and you’ll get a real GM eventually.

Yeah, another day with the character stuck without the ability to do the campaign or receive my signature ability. Got the same “check wowhead lolz” automated message and a closed ticket…

1 Like

I have the same issue, the most frustrating is that I dont have Abomination Limb abbility to use and no conduits… i cant enjoy content with my friends cause of that …

I am having the same issue awell

same issue here. Ticket #: US78159480

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/power-of-the-primus-quest-bugged/864153

another forum post about same issue

i got the same problem. Blizz help us pls

I just switched from night fae to necro lords too and I am getting the same problem… I can see Power of the Primus quest on the map but I can’t actually grab it.

I have almost the same Issue, just changed covenants to Necrolord, got to talk to the Primus, recived my abilities from him, but afterwards I cany acces “A Hero of great renown” and “Anima is strength” and “Bringing it all together”, both are bugged since I can’t talk to Arkadia Moa. Also submited a Ticket, waiting for response

1 Like

UPDATE: my issue has been resolved. They had to manually do the quest for me to fix the phasing issue. I’m now going through the Chapters as normal.

2 Likes