Power of the primus quest bugged

Ticket Opened: US78153876

2 Likes

Ticket Opened: US78153766

2 Likes

same issue for me! wanted to push aotc today but now i can’t :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same boat. Swapped Kyrian to Necrolord. I was able to do Power of the Primus but the NPC to hand it in isn’t there.

Ticket number: US78152161

3 Likes

Can a GM can at least let us know if this has been actioned

4 Likes

Simply put, no. GMs don’t work on bugs. That would be the QA department who then take it to the devs for final resolution. The GM staff can only intervene when the devs give them a work-around or tools for specific bugs.

4 Likes

Same issue swapping from Kyrian to Necro lord. Ticket opened!

3 Likes

some to
Night Fae >> Necro lord

5 Likes

So this is not going to be a quick fix is what your saying?

4 Likes

Same here - swapped from Night Fae to Necrolords. I was able to pick up the Power of the Primus quest but wasn’t able to hand in as the NPC wasn’t there.

2 Likes

same issue here, hopefully its resolved soon

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Switched from Kyrian to Necrolord,. Cannot complete quests “Anima is Strength” and “Bringing it All Together” because I cannot interact with Arkadia Moa. I aslo cannot accept the quest “Power of the Primus” because the NPC isn’t there. Very frustrating.

4 Likes

Not sure why this isnt getting immediate attention… its game breaking to not be able to have any conduits or soulbinds… and this is their big system. if you cant change your covenant well… its bad times. No response from blizzard… and my ticket was set to answered without them even reading it and no notification in game it was swapped. so frustrating.

3 Likes

My ticket was met with an automated response telling me to visit wowhead and/or try abandoning the quest lol (I can’t pick up the quest because she isn’t there).

This is really frustrating. I need my soul binds and conduits for arena. Blizzard please fix.

2 Likes

i got the same automated response, this is pretty backbreaking lol

2 Likes

Same issue, put in a ticket.

1 Like

I’m having exactly the same problem on my DK. Big oof, hope it gets fixed asap.

1 Like

I got the automated response too, but I just left the ticket opened noting that I think this has something to do with changing covenants to necrolords.

1 Like

I got a response from a GM (after the initial automated response)… However, they only waited for me to respond for 7 minutes and then moved on… I responded back 10 minutes later and have been waiting for a response for almost 10 hours… They told me to log off and stay offline… how long do I wait?

1 Like

Same issue here. Ticket US78157184

1 Like