Covenant switch bug

I was a night fae balance druid, switched to necrolord to minmax and heal my friend in 2s as resto. Never switched covenants before on this character btw. From the moment I walked into seat of the primus everything was buggy, invisible npcs, completed quests that I cannot hand in, won’t give me my class ability but I have the covenant ability. I had a quest that said reach renown 5 so I spammed arena until I reached renown 5, then finished the corresponding quest chain which gave me 1 renown. I got another quest which says reach renown 8 and I still do not have my class ability… can’t hand in 2 quests and the npc that gives me the quest for my class ability is still invisible but shows up on my map. I’ve done all the surrounding side quests in Maldraxxus. I’ve submitted 3 tickets and the employee just said “It seems to be a phasing issue try completing the available quests” BUT ITS INVISIBLE?! I feel like I will embark on an endless journey of grinding renown through arena and not having a class ability or soulbinds. This started yesterday evening and I have logged in and out and relocated a hundred times. HELP.

3 Likes

your not the only one Power of the primus quest bugged