Popular Realms Updated -- 11:30 a.m. PDT April 16

We have restricted new character creation on the following realms:

• Arugal
  • Faerlina
  • Whitemane

Only players who already have a character on the realm may create a new character there. Paid Character Transfers to those realms are not available.

Additionally, we have re-opened Paid Character Transfers to:

• Incendius

As before, Free Character Moves are available for Alliance characters from Incendius.

10 Likes

Bruh…

23 Likes

That’s an interesting move.

Some will like it. Some will dislike it.

I dislike it. The consistent influx of new players is one of the main reasons I like Faerlina.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update, Kaivax.

:cactus:

2 Likes

This is it?

2 Likes

Nice like rice.

so uh… are layers coming?

7 Likes

Hopefully not. The temporary multi-hour long queues are a small price to pay to keep from opening up a window of potential exploits and deviating further from authentic vanilla.

16 Likes

Looks like locking new characters is the path they will take instead of layering.

Watch the complaints roll in the next few days from people.

“But I want to join my friends on Faerlina! I just subbed! Its not fair!”

4 Likes

Fixed it for ya.

8 Likes

So when are you turning on layering?

8 Likes

Blizzard:craps on the floor

Players:you crapped on the floor

Blizzard: what have you done? Someone crapped on the floor, figure it out.

11 Likes

FTFY

8 Likes

But you CAN play.

:cactus:

3 Likes

Is that a Band-Aid brand adhesive bandage with the flexible fabric Quiltvent technology?

:adhesive_bandage:

Sweet.

1 Like

does that mean the people who free transferred off incendius can pay to transfer back?

bravo. activision is pleased

8 Likes

This is an obvious move that anyone could see was obvious well over a week ago (Arugal).

Now:

• enable layering; and
  • enable free character transfer and in addition incentive people to move off Arugal with free game time.

Most guilds are unable to raid on Arugal right now. Yesterday there was a 6-hour queue from around 3:30PM svt (and it got worse).

2 Likes

Hey Friend, it feels like Herod and the other realms are being ignored. 5+ hour queues on Herod. Transfers still wide open. Currently a queue of around 500 @ 330PM ET

2 Likes

It’s 3:30 and Herod already has a 600 person queue. Why are we not on this list?

2 Likes

Little more accurate.

12 Likes