Petition: No Transfers to New Realms...Period

Why not have Fresh Servers make their own economy absent from outside influence which will plague the servers after 90 days once transfers are allowed?

Blizzard…It would not hurt your Wallets that much if you kept transfers completely unavailable to the Fresh Wrath Servers.

Thank you!

101 Likes

i am just waiting for those transfers to be available so i can sabotage the economy here i come with 130k gold

8 Likes

Better petition would be no new wrath realms at all. New realms should be for crusade.

“Drain, move on. I know you’re very upset because you’ve been rampantly anti-fresh for months…but it’s happening. And while watching people like yourself go completely unhinged today is amusing, it’s contributing nothing.”
-Someone has to say what needs to be said. If you think honest feedback and criticism is “going completely unhinged” or “contributing nothing” then maybe you should take your own advice and move on. You’ve been 23 on forums for months btw.

1 Like

Drain, move on. I know you’re very upset because you’ve been rampantly anti-fresh for months…but it’s happening. And while watching people like yourself go completely unhinged today is amusing, it’s contributing nothing.

Anyway, OP, they absolutely should never allow transfers. It severely diminishes one of the major points of fresh servers.

6 Likes

signed :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

Nothing blizz does is ever good enough.

1 Like

It’s pretty good 6 months would be better.

3 Likes

Signed yes

4 Likes

I won’t play on fresh, but the idea of whales jumping over in 90 is pretty stupid.

You do whathca gotta do sell those xfer fees for $$$, am I right Blizzard?

4 Likes

i agree in theory

but realistically, bots will make the server’s economy just like any other. probably within 45 days. long as blizz allows all the weird bot stuff going on in dungeons

1 Like

This kills the reason for fresh to have transfers. Just think of the guilds transfering over with over 100k in guild vault etc. YES IVE SEEN IT BECAUSE I HAVE IT On a serious note it’s just too much money for blizzard tosay no.

3 Likes

you think there wont be massive inflation at the start your nuts, you can hit 80 in 2 weeks from 1 if you try, then any paladin, warrior, druid, dk, or hunter can start farming older dungeons for gold, including raids, and people are now better. You will have 1 million gold within the first 2 months.

1 Like

Good initiative but gonna be hard tho

Why not make an actual petition? Check out change.org.

I agree with this petition.

5 Likes

I agree with this petition! Whats the point of temporary reprieve for an inevitable overnight market collapse?

1 Like

I agree with this petition

1 Like

I didn’t realize there was another thread. I 100% agree that other toons shouldn’t be able to transfer or boost on these servers. I would totally ditch all 5 of my 70s and all my gold, mounts or whatever for those servers to just be themselves.

2 Likes

I agree with this petition

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why hunters?
I mean, aren’t mages just a better option for aoe? As for paladins, warriors and druids i can understand.