New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

This is great for the people looking for this kind of experience, thanks!

17 Likes

Nice…
that’s cool thing to hear

5 Likes

single faction fresh pvp server RTA lets goooo !

3 Likes

Agree, with Drooler. You cant open up the server for transfers. 90 days is nothing. People will just transfer all kind of crap into that server. It’ll be a fun time for 90 days, then blam influx of crap from outside economy.

65 Likes

Seems weird to create new fresh servers, but then allow people to xfer to these realms. Kinda beats the point of having a fresh realm

104 Likes

Very nice but…

This is the one thing I have issues with.
The moment those 90 days are over, people will transfer their other characters with massive amount of gold they collected from the rampant gold selling in TBCC to this new fresh server and effectively inject millions of gold into the economy and ruin that server economy the same way every other servers economy were ruined.

I can only see two ways to deal with this:

1. Never allow character transfers to that server.
  2. Fix the inflated gold on every other servers before that 90 days is over.
242 Likes

These servers are DOA.

9 Likes

Pretty sure there is still the 5k gold xfer cap unless they change it for wrath. I guess they can xfer a ton of mats to sell though.

I’m 100% for not letting anyone xfer to them.

30 Likes

Please, for the love of god heavily moderate these new servers so the bots and gold farmers don’t completely destroy the economy again.

36 Likes

They will. They’ll probably buy up everything they can hold on their old server, then come to the ‘fresh’ and flood it the AH and crash prices.

17 Likes

What? letting bots run rampant for months at a time before taking action isn’t good enough?

4 Likes

Why 90 days only? Players that have been progressing through wrath on original characters will just transfer in with infinite resources and ruin the experience.

Please reconsider this and up the 90 days.

52 Likes

Agreed. 90 days is not a big enough of a window.

If there is going to be a window of time it needs to be 6 months at the very least, a year preferably. My preference is to completely disable transfers to these realms.

58 Likes

They beg for fresh servers.
When they get it, they still complain.

Take it, Blizzard. You deserve it.

Freshers hate Blizzard.
Freshers hate wow.
Freshers can only hate.

They can never be thankful or appreciate something.

You will never satisfy them.

11 Likes

They can always limit the amount of gold you can transfer with to something ridiculously low. The bigger issue is faction balance - this will all be pointless unless Blizzard takes measures to stops imbalance from getting out of hand BEFORE it becomes a problem.

2 Likes

I don’t think there any ways to actually fix this. You can’t remove gold from people accounts. Stopping xfers to these realms would be the only way

8 Likes

So dead in 3 months. Ok.

26 Likes

They ask Fresh for a reason.

Allowing transfers so early defeats the economy side of fresh idea.

49 Likes

You can just use items to get around that cap

7 Likes

Naw they just trying to sell more subs.

These new servers will be flooded with future bots and mage boosters.

6 Likes